Reviews for Impassioned Shades of Red
Gone for yrs huh...sigh
kiki2222 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Please finish it.
YukinaUzuha chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Gaara x Itachi.U chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Have you finished the new chapter yet :) please!
YamiUchimaki chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Plllzzzzzzzzz continue d story pllllzzzzzzzzz
Killua17 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
continue!
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great story! I just can't stop reading it.
treie chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
update soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeease
Come2TheDarkSide chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
PLZ continue it!
It's amazingly awesome!
:D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Sorry but I can't read your story anymore. I have a vendetta against rape and any fic that includes it I am forced to drop. It's a horrible thing and I can't bare reading it or reading what happens after it.
D chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
WTF ..I loved this story I had almost given up hope on finding anymore good sasunaru fics but them BAM! I read this beautiful story...only to find out you freaking let it wither and die a very cold unfinished death! I really hate when authors do that. Atleast put up a hiatus on the summary that way I could've avoided this! Bluah whatever your story is good it has some serious plot and I love it but sadly I'm not reviewing to tell you how awesome this story is I'm reviewing because I really think you let someone else finish this story ..seeing as how you've been gone for 7 years... Idk of you'll even read this review :;well hope you atleast think about it.(:

-amulovesgur.
polarbear chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
hey, I'm just curious, will this story be continued? because seriously, I got carried away with the flow. Haha. I like your story, I hope you continue writing.
dark blue princess chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Hurry up with the story. i want a happy ending here. jk(_)

love the new update.
Celestialfae chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
LOL XD i busted up laughing when Sasuke told the council members to shut the fuck up. classic. some of them need to be told whos boss.
kiacal chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more