Reviews for Used and Abused
Daniella Consuela chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
And this is why this is one of my favorite stories of yours. The way you portrayed everything thing in here was done in a completely different way than any of your other stories and you had really good descriptions of how everyone felt and what was going on among other things. Although I'd like to say Stephanie was very strong after she left Chris for not crying you actually showed that somebody could be broken up about someone else and not have to cry about them constantly. I'm so glad Chris took her back..heck! I'm glad that he somehow made it into her room and laid that arm right where she had been dreaming about. This was just perfect...I can't really find the right words to explain how I loved this story and I hate that but..just know I loved it.
LivingBarelyOnBorrowedTime chapter 16 . 9/6/2006
16 chapters of quality. What a utterly emotion jerking story. You know I love this pairing. There was times during this stroy that I just wished they got together and then how she missed his hand and how she didn't realise she was in love and then it was to late. And Shane, I never expected Shane to be nice in this. But what and ending.

I loved that she finally got just what she needed in the end and that Chris gave her a second chance AND that girl got his girl in the end. It was all a happy ending.

Thanks for the recomendations for the other authours :D I shall be reading them soon. If they are anywhere as good as you then Chris and Trish aren't going to stand a chance are they? I think I can read any pairing now as long as it isn't Trish and John Cena. But yeah, exceedingly good story and I might tackle Hugs and Kisses: The I dare?

Thanks for writing these.
LivingBarelyOnBorrowedTime chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
Kill me why don't you. What a sad chapter. I hope they through it? It escapes me as to how they'l work through it, but I really hope they will. I wanted to hate Stephanie for doing this to Chris, but I just can't. She's falling in love with him even if she doesn't realise it yet. And yes Chris got hurt BUT they can only evole and become stronger right? RIGHT? I'm going to have to read it all to find this out!

I really enjoy your writing style though, especially compared to some stories out there. And I can see you rolling your eyes and going yeah 'Chris/Trish stories' since you respectfully disagree with that pairing...that was you just being nice right? You could have bitched me out for all I know. I respect your decision to not though, because I might have been bitchy back and boycotted your stories (most likely the only one as well). Bu I know when I'm wrong. Don't judge a pairing by the plots they're in or the words they says. That's my mantra now and I apologise if I was rude/nasty/idiotic or just plain mean, I'm not like that usually.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Sha-sha chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
I loved it. How romantic with a touch of realisticness. I mean I could really 'see' a relationship between two people working out like that. It's not always easy to say what's in your heart to someone. These two were down to earth characters with seemingly real emotions. I liked it as I do most of your stories. It was a lot of fun to read and truly memorable. The ending was foreseeable but definitely one that I was looking forward to reading!
Diana chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
Amazing. Simply wonderful. I love it. :) Can't wait for a new one. XD
julia chapter 16 . 1/18/2006
that was... wow... it was great! I'm so glad that Chris went back to Stephanie. *sigh* love. ha, i'm lame... anyways, that was so good. I seriously thought that Chris was just gonna stay away from her, and then when he went to Stephs room, just... wow. Loss for words... Amazing job!
Kay chapter 16 . 1/17/2006

What a fantastic way to end this story and in all honesty, probably the only way to end the story with Chris and Stephanie in each other's arms.

The story was so original from the beginning to the end and I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that you share that amazing Smoochy writing talent of yours with the rest of the Smoochy Dreamers.

Thank you Queen Nina... for making all of my Smoochy dreams come true!
Shayne chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Great ending, it was so sweet and unexpected. Great job with it, I'm so glad that he came back to her and the ending was perfection.
TakerTakeMe chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Aw! As much as I didn't want this story to end, the end is so sweet! I'm glad that it ended the way it did, with Chris and Stephanie back together. This was an awesome story, a VERY awesome story, and I look forward to updates from your other stories as well. Great job on this story!
Jodi chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Super! What a great ending! I loved it! When you write something Nina, you write it amazingly! I kid you not, I love ever single chapter of this story and every chapter of any other story you've written, and that's a helluva lot of chapter, including HNK, that's a lotta love for your chapter...*scratches head* kinda lost my trail of thought here!

But this was a great ending, smashing, fantastic! Everything great!

TakerTakeMe chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
*whines* Only one more chap? You must make them get back together, you MUST! LOL! I hope he somehow ends up going after her or something. Loved the chapter and can't wait for more!
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
aw! this is story is so sad!

please update soon!
JerichoStephFan chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
She can't be alone, she just can't! It's not right!
Shayne chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
OMG, how sad! I didn't expect him to go after her, but to actually not have him go after her, that seems even sadder. It's just all around sad actually. Damn, so sad!
Jodi chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
yeah go on and make me all depressed! *sighs* that was sad, but in a great, well written sweet way. Pull at the heart strings why dontcha?

Great as always, sad to see it's only go one chapter left. Are you gonna do a sequeal?