Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
ChrisBiancaFan chapter 100 . 6/7
Sorry aber Chris und Buffy BRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEIN!
Gracfully chapter 47 . 7/10/2013
awesome
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 100 . 8/30/2012
This was an AWESOME story! I loved it! Although, there was a lot of dying but who cares? As long as they got they're happy ending I'm good with it! lol Again, GREAT story! (:
Guest chapter 100 . 8/30/2012
Amazing story! I loved it! A lot of dying, but still great! Lol (:
fan13 chapter 100 . 1/10/2012
I really enjoyed ur story n after every chapter I was like will u just let Buffy n Chris be happy, but I never stopped reading becuz it was a great story though I wanted to who would win the fight between evil Buffy n angel. I loved that u created Sarah for angel but I wont they have a problem with him losing his soul?
The Last Hatake chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Cole interrupted shimmering (I think that's what his powers called if not let me know.) Them out. It's called fading. Cole stopped using shimmering after he came back from the demonic wasteland nice story by the way.
AmbiNBambi chapter 100 . 7/27/2010
i never wanted the story to end but the ending was perfect
wizziewoo123 chapter 100 . 12/30/2009
i know this is like 4 years to late but gotta say loved this fic! also you'v probably been told this but i think you should consider writing a fic bout buffys destiny to be reborn a powerful witch and meeting chris in the future! or bout sarah and angel cuz i would defiantly read them! anyway im rambling lol so just gonna say once again great fic!
ShayleeAlf chapter 100 . 10/5/2009
no matter how many time i read this (its been a few now, lol) i still love it as much as i did the first time. thanks for an excellent read.
Taeniaea chapter 100 . 4/17/2009
great story
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 100 . 2/3/2009
Its perfect. I am a big Buffy/Angel fan but only on fics. But crossovers I have to say I am a Buffy/Chris fan and an Angel/Bella fan when it comes to Buffy/Twilight xovers

But I love this
blue moon chapter 100 . 11/9/2008
awesome story!
heiressofanor chapter 100 . 4/10/2008
Awesome story! I absolutely loved it!
Chloe McMurray chapter 100 . 3/20/2008
This was a really good story. I don't find too many Buffy/Chris pairings, I was really glad I found this one.
Ellen chapter 100 . 2/10/2008
This story was so awesome. I really enjoyed it and it was so worth the 100 chapters I had to endure. I love this pairing and there aren't really that many stories with them together. But I really enjoyed it, you're a fantastic writer.