Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Clymenestra chapter 83 . 6/1/2006
Whoo hoo! Buffy Chris! Whoo hoo!

About the sequel, I would love to see it, but don't forget Once upon a time there were three, cause that has amazing potential.
MsHellFire2005 chapter 83 . 6/1/2006
I am so glad that she choose shris over angel. I am wondering who pulled her away, what little twist are you planning ? update soon
chosenfire28 chapter 82 . 6/1/2006
Okay you better be going with Chris causse I moght love Angel but... and I never did get why Chris wasn't more powerful than Wyatt, Leo was an Elder
CeLeStIaLeMoBlOb chapter 82 . 6/1/2006
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUAL! I'm pretty sure she ends up with Chris. It would be story suicide if she didn't. . . But I started reading this story and I really love it. REALLY love it!
Katkit chapter 82 . 6/1/2006
great chapter... lest see who she chooses
MsHellFire2005 chapter 82 . 5/31/2006
a h

Please dont tell me shes choosen him. oy I love your writting. you always keep me on the edge of my seat. I know I always say this but I cannot wait for your next chapter.
Rini08 chapter 82 . 5/31/2006
hey me again I wanted to say I love this :P:D and the power boost what does it do can she create energy balls and stuff anyway I fucking love this :D:D:D:D:D so please update soon
chosenfire28 chapter 81 . 5/31/2006
Okay I'm pissed ,I'm sad. Why did you do that. You know who you are. The Buffy writers. You think everything gonna be good and you can relax but NO you have to screw with it and make it all emotional and bad and Buffy and Chris should be together you big douffy Angel should step aside and let her be happy for once and Chris should grow a pair and fight for the one he loves and . . . okay I'll breathe now. Thank you. I love you
Deleting123456 chapter 81 . 5/31/2006
Great Chapter...as usual. I feel bad for cxhris. I completley forgot about the elders after the drama with Angel I never considerd that the elders are the ones tat gave Angel back his soul. LOL! Spacecase on me much.

Lynnicaec

~Its a dodle! I do doodle! You do doodle too! - Willow~
Katkit chapter 81 . 5/31/2006
Great chapter... I love it
Rini08 chapter 81 . 5/31/2006
love it so please update soon :P:D
MsHellFire2005 chapter 81 . 5/30/2006
Oy and no I am not plotting your demise. I am loving all the twist and turns in this fic, you trully are a wonderful writter. I love all of the drama and the similarities. I cannot wait for your next update.
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 80 . 5/30/2006
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

WHY ANGEL WHY?

Chris and Buffy need to be together in this story! it is a must! update soon!
Rini08 chapter 80 . 5/29/2006
love it so please update soon :D
Katkit chapter 80 . 5/29/2006
Great chapter... I love this chapter... please keep on writing
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »