Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Oracle of the Mystics chapter 80 . 5/29/2006
OMG i think I kinda hate you! Chris and buffy were perfect for each other! Why Why Why?YTR%&%#$$#%&#**%&(*&*&&(%*%&$%$%%&

Maybe I should consider therapy.
Nessie chapter 80 . 5/28/2006
Oh my god. I cant believe what happened. First she wants to marry him and now that. Poor Chris. Hope Wyatt will help him a bit to get over it.
L chapter 80 . 5/28/2006
absolutely marvolous. splendid. fantastic. one question though. please tell me she and chris will eventually get their chance?
Blood Roses18 chapter 80 . 5/28/2006
Loved the chapter. so sad the wedding did get to happen
MsHellFire2005 chapter 80 . 5/28/2006
LOL I knew it. "neighbor dan strikes again" I love it. I am a huge B/A shipper but in this case i am hoping that she picks Chris. I love the whole mirror image that Buffys and Chris' relationship has with Piper and Leo. I also love thwe fact that piper is still alive. seeing as she was supossed to have died when chris was 14 I think. I cannot wait for your next chapter

*HellFire*
MsHellFre2005 chapter 79 . 5/28/2006
Gr cliffies are evil. but I do love the piper leo thing its great. I am on the edge of my seat waiting I hope that you updaet soon. and as for the voice let me guess Angel. I cannot wait to see.
Blood Roses18 chapter 79 . 5/28/2006
I love that chapter!
Katkit chapter 79 . 5/28/2006
I wonder who has something to say... Great chapter.. update soon
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 79 . 5/27/2006
NO NO NO! NO objecting! the wedding must go on! Update soon please!
Rini08 chapter 78 . 5/27/2006
this is one hell of a story I read all 78 pages in two days and I love it :P so please update soon really soon don't keep me waiting long because if I'm pissed...(hihi srry bout that)
MsHellFire2005 chapter 78 . 5/26/2006
lol I think im having a flash of deja vu . Piper and Leo anyone. I love that nice little twist. thank you for updating so fast. I an glued to this fic I look forward to reading your next update.
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 78 . 5/26/2006
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE, I WANT TO HERE BUFFY'S ANSWER! PLEASE BE YES PLEASE BE YES PLEASE BE YES PLEASE BE YES PLEASE BE YES!

LOL

SnowyOwl-17
Katkit chapter 78 . 5/26/2006
MARRIED! Great Chapter
spk chapter 78 . 5/26/2006
Holy Crap! A proposal? Oh...you definitely have to update again this quickly. :)
Deleting123456 chapter 77 . 5/26/2006
“Yeah, worst case scenario, we summon the crazy floaty heads and have Leo go on another Elder killing spree.” Paige quipped.

THAT IS SO FUNNI *hands U a cokkie* Please update soon!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »