Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Deleted-all chapter 77 . 5/26/2006
I know i either havent reviewed before or haven't reviewed before or havent in a long while, but i just wanted to say that i love your fic and i especially prefer the now shorter chapters. It makes them easier to digest you know? Keep writing.

Soph XX
Krystal chapter 77 . 5/26/2006
That was totally funny, and so damn incredible. You rock. Thank god for once Buffy told those higher powers to shove it. I love this story. I've been reading it from the begining and you've done a great job.
Katkit chapter 77 . 5/26/2006
great chapter...
MHellFire2005 chapter 76 . 5/25/2006
Aw come on dont make me cry. I love your fic it is so well written. I look forward to every chapter that you post. I can not wait to see what you have planned next in this wonderfully twisted world you have created.
chosenfire28 chapter 76 . 5/25/2006
I love this, I'm close to tears. Your brillant, completely... WOW. hurry and update.
Nessie chapter 76 . 5/25/2006
Stupid Elders. I hope the other find away to let Buffy stay. It would be so sad, if Chris and Buffy have to seperate again. Good chapter.
celestialwitch chapter 75 . 5/22/2006
Thank you for answering my question. . .but that wasn't exactly it. I meant who is your favorite pair with Buffy? I'm personally a major SPIKE fan! :Out of Angel, Parker, Riley, and Spike?
Fan chapter 75 . 5/22/2006
I just finished reading all of this and I got to say that I think it would have been better to stick with the scripts while inserting Buffy (like at the begining) all the way through the fanfiction.
Katkit chapter 75 . 5/22/2006
Great chapter... What will happen this time?
spk chapter 75 . 5/21/2006
Just BEAUTIFUL! I love the way that everything disappears when Buffy and Chris are talking and kissing. I also love how you saved Buffy. I could see Leo smiling as he told Chris to use his power to heal with Faith's. And as for the ending...oh God...what now? :)
L chapter 74 . 5/21/2006
love it
spk chapter 74 . 5/20/2006
So Beautiful! Such an ingenius way to get rid of The First. I love how you wrote this scene, but you have to update again soon because Who the HECK arrived at the end? :)
Katkit chapter 74 . 5/20/2006
Great chapter... Love this story
celestialwitch chapter 74 . 5/20/2006
I wanted to ask you a question. If you had to choose between all of the BUFFY guys, who would you choose?. . .
MsHellFire2005 chapter 74 . 5/20/2006
I love it I cant wait for the next installment. I love the emothing that your putting in the chapter. I wonder what deal leo has made. Update soon
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »