Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
hi chapter 33 . 4/11/2006
sorry to say but i just realized doesnt chris have a fiance , any way sho cares love the story
luckydarkpage chapter 67 . 4/10/2006
OH WOW!...i love this story!...my favorite chris/buffy pairing!... upsdate soon please!
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 67 . 4/6/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review. Oh wow, talk about a blast from the past, no punintended, the first. and now someone has to die, oh this just isn't going to be a fun ride for them. but at least chris and buffy are starting to get all couply again. that is a good thing in my book. now lets just hope that it will stay that way and that they will get some dort of happy ending. i think that they both deserve it. great work, update soon!
Katkit chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
Hey... great chapter
spk chapter 67 . 4/2/2006
Fantastic update. This story has made me addicted to Buffy/Charmed crossovers right now. You are an amazing writer. You're able to keep all of these characters "in" character. Great job. :)
Nessie chapter 66 . 3/29/2006
Nice chapter. Hope they soon find together. Update soon.
Katkit chapter 66 . 3/28/2006
great chapter... i love it
Embry chapter 66 . 3/28/2006
Awsome chapter! can;t wait for the next one!
Katkit chapter 65 . 3/26/2006
great chapter... I wonder what is going on...
Stephie chapter 65 . 3/24/2006
It is very exciting. What kind of choice have Chris to face? Poor kid. He sacrifices himself to rescue the future and now he maybe have to make another sacrifice.

Awesome story! Continue soon.
Nessie chapter 64 . 3/23/2006
Cool update. I love this story. Im looking forward to reading the next update. Nice to see that Chris starts to care about Buffy again. Such a cute couple!Hope they get a better ending as last time!

Update soon!
spk chapter 64 . 3/23/2006
This story is just so great! Just reading an update makes me want to re-read the whole story. I love the byplay happening between Buffy and Chris, and I especially love the way the sisters are acting about the hopefully budding relationship. Great job of having Wyatt treat Buffy like a sister already. This chapter just made me chuckle so much. Can't wait to read the next. :)
Oracle of the Mystics chapter 64 . 3/23/2006
Goody, he's falling in love with her again!

Also, in chapter 62, buffy appeared suddenly in the manor. Did Gideon or Barabas teleport her or is Buffy developing new powers?
Katkit chapter 64 . 3/22/2006
Great chapter...
Nessie chapter 63 . 3/21/2006
Wow, that was fast. Like this chapter very much. Go on.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »