Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Katkit chapter 63 . 3/21/2006
great chapter
starra86 chapter 63 . 3/21/2006
oh i totally love your story! combination of my favourite shows and charactors! update soon pretty please
spk chapter 63 . 3/20/2006
It is amazing to watch as Chris learns to care for Buffy again. You did a great job with Buffy's reactions to Chris in this chapter. From the earlier descriptions, I of course started thinking about the First. It didn't even dawn on me to consider Barbas. Great way to bring him back in. Thank you so much for the quick update. I find that I'm becoming a little desperate over this story after just discovering it last night. :)
Embry chapter 46 . 3/20/2006
Awsome!
chosenfire28 chapter 62 . 3/20/2006
I love this story, its one of the best fanfics I'vve ever read Please update soon
Oracle of the Mystics chapter 62 . 3/20/2006
Great Chapter. Please don't slow the story down.

"fear always comes back!"
spk chapter 62 . 3/20/2006
It's 4:30 in the morning and I just finished this story. I discovered your story really late last night but wouldn't let myself go to sleep until I finished it. OMG! This is one of the best crossovers I've read. I can't believe how seamlessly you connected Buffy & Charmed. You are doing a phenomenal job with the characters. You have an amazing talent with making your readers experience the story. There were many times that I read a chapter with tears streaming down my face. Please, please update again soon. I so want to know what happens. :)
Katkit chapter 62 . 3/20/2006
Great chapter... I love it when they play with her mind...
Nessie chapter 61 . 3/18/2006
Yeah, another update! It is a good Chapter. Love the little fight between Bianca and Buffy. Im sure there will be more of them right?

Maybe Chris have to kill Bianca like Phoebe with Cole.

Hope you continue soon.
Embry chapter 61 . 3/17/2006
Cool! can't wait for the next chapter!
Stephie chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Just read your story and i think it is pretty cool. Would be very pleased if you continue soon.
Nessie chapter 60 . 3/13/2006
PLEASE go on. This story is so cool. Cant wait to read the next chapter. So please Update soon!
L chapter 60 . 3/7/2006
i love it continue soon please, cant wait for a update
Katkit chapter 60 . 3/3/2006
Great chapter... Chris knows... Yay
Embry chapter 60 . 3/2/2006
Cool chapters! keep writing!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »