Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
celestialwitch chapter 59 . 3/2/2006
Yeah! Love the chapter. I haven't reviewed lately, well actually I can't remeber whether I have or not? Well thanks for the update!
Katkit chapter 59 . 3/2/2006
Great chapter... Gidion is back?
Katkit chapter 58 . 2/27/2006
Great chapter... I love Chris and Buffy...
Blood Roses18 chapter 58 . 2/26/2006
cool chap. funny
Lindsay chapter 57 . 2/25/2006
omg i love this story! it took me a while to read the whole thing tho! 57 chapters! wow that must have taken extreme focus! lol! i havent watched that much Buffy (only like 3 seasons) but i have watched all of charmed and i think you're doing really well with it! i saw on a previous chapter you can see how many hits you have on your story...how do you do that because i kinda want to find out for my story! keep it up! im looking forward to the next update!
laura817 chapter 57 . 2/24/2006
fabulous story. i started reading it months ago but then you seemed to stop writing it for awhile. I'm glad you've started up again, and i got to go back to the past myself and enjoy the story from the beginning again!

loved the confrontation between buffy and bianca, absolutely fantastic - pure buffy wit.

L
Silverstreak99 chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
Love the buffy bianca confrontation. Buffy can also point out that since Bianca is part demon (shimmering) a vampire would not have tried to drink her blood.
Katkit chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
Great Chapter... I love the new Chris
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 57 . 2/22/2006
I love it! Keep up the great work. the scenes between buffy and bianca were perfect, i loved them. update soon!
broddie chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
personaly as a buffy and a charmed fan i thought that this story darged a bit more than it should of.
tv geek chapter 56 . 2/20/2006
again another great chapter keep it up, like the funny reference to the evil buffy and lap dance-themed conversation. add another chapter son please.
prophecygirl3 chapter 56 . 2/18/2006
Please update soon, i just spent a good 3 hours reading this story and I'm desperate for more. I have cried so many times readin this and i cant wait for the next part.
tv geek chapter 55 . 2/18/2006
i just found this site a little while ago and have been reading a load of different stories since, i read this whole thing in a few days and all i can say is WOW, please write lots more this is great and i never ever would have thought of putting chris and buffy tofether but you did it well. however i am rooting for Bianc because i love the episode "Chris-Crossed" and think that those two should be together more than how you made chris and buffy's relationship pan out. i also thought that having Xander as a watcher was cool and having other well-remembered characters from buffy apear it really took me down memory lane for BTVS, ANGEL AND CHARMED, post some more soon. its a great story.
celestialwitch chapter 56 . 2/18/2006
YEAH! KILL BIANCA! I know for a fact Buffy can kill Biance! Buffy can beat her ass any day! CHRIS AND BUFFY! WOO!
Oracle of the Mystics chapter 55 . 2/9/2006
Love your story and love the Chris/Buffy pairing. In case you wanted to know, there is another Charmed/Buffy/Harry Potter crossover with a Buffy /Chris pairing.

PS. That was too much of a cliffhanger. Update quick!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »