Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
celestialwitch chapter 24 . 10/22/2005
I Loved this chapter. Thanks for updating. This chapter was really cute when it came to the ending part. Please update soon.
Wingedslayer03 chapter 24 . 10/22/2005
That was great and looking forward to more.
Em2323 chapter 24 . 10/22/2005
I loved this chapter! And yay! Buffy and Chris kissed! Awesome chapter, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next. Update soon!
Altaira chapter 24 . 10/21/2005
Yay! Buffy and Chris! I like this partnering!
celestialwitch chapter 23 . 10/20/2005
I LOVE this story! Actually I have already read it a few times. But your timing for updating sucks! ( NO AFFENSE! )The characters perfectly in regular character. Their personalities from the show are completly the same. Ithink you should do another Buffy and Charmed x over, but where Buffy is from Chris's future. I LOVE the Buffy and Chris pairing! Personaly in the normal BTVS show my favorite is Buffy/Spike but in any crossover my favorite is Chris/Buffy. Pleas PLEASE update this story sometime soon!
Wingedslayer03 chapter 23 . 10/14/2005
You so have to update this soon. That was so not fair stopping it there. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Kittery chapter 23 . 10/2/2005
: Chris still hasnt been hurt... :( You sed he'd get hurt after he pub brawl... Still in 1 peice...Buffys the 1 whos getting hurt...

Other than that im LOVIN this story! Its brill. Loving the action scenes.

Update soon PLZ!
Altaira chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Hey- great timing on my part since I only started reading this fanfic the other day and I get a new chapter! Yay!
Em2323 chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Oh my god! I love this fic and I'm so happy you updated! I really liked this chapter and I can't wait for more. Update soon!
buffy vs angel chapter 22 . 9/10/2005
hey i love your story its great im writing my own and buffy charmed and angel crossover and was wondering if you no the summoning spell for cole\Belthazor or a site i could go to to get it i cant find it anywhere!
Anigen chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
this Is so gereat I'll finish this laterz
celestialwitch chapter 22 . 7/1/2005
UPDATE please SOON I LOVE this story, you need to add more of buffy and chris tho, there an awsome couple.
alienangel19852003 chapter 22 . 6/16/2005
Yay!U updated! I love this chapter, update soon,
Paige242 chapter 22 . 6/16/2005
Whoot! You updated! I couldn't believe it, I thought you had given up. So glad you haven't though. Good chapter...can't wait for more!
Katkit chapter 22 . 6/16/2005