Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Liz chapter 44 . 10/9/2006
I'm loving the story but in chapter 9 you killed Spike off, so i was wondering how he came back. I'm a little confused.
Allana chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I like the story so far and the buffy chris pairing is new and im interested to see how it goes but why oh why did you have to kil off Spike? *pouts* I know alot dont like that pairing and I knew this story wouldn't have them which is ok like i said im interested to see how the chris buffy thing goes hence the reason im reading but did ya have to kill him? *crys*
B Oots chapter 100 . 9/9/2006
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
B Oots chapter 96 . 9/8/2006
I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to finishing the story tomorrow.
B Oots chapter 77 . 9/7/2006
I really like the way you mix Buffy with the Charmed storyline. I look forward to reading the next chapter tomorrow.
B Oots chapter 61 . 9/6/2006
I am really enjoying the story. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter tomorrow.
B Oots chapter 55 . 9/5/2006
I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to reading the next chapter tomorrow.
B Oots chapter 29 . 9/4/2006
I just fund the story a couple of days ago. I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens to Buffy and Wyatt.
PixieVendetta chapter 100 . 8/10/2006
OMG THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ SO FAR YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS 20/20
Rini08 chapter 100 . 8/8/2006
I LOVED it :P:D
chosenfire28 chapter 100 . 8/4/2006
I loved this story, every single chapter, every single word. The songs you picked for both parts matched so well and at the end you had me crying, it was brillant. I am sad that this story is over, I would wait for each chapter and read it with excitement and to know that this is the end is a little sad. I loved the way you ended it because people underestimate a happy ending and Angel's part in this was great, it also seemed like Buffy's baby gave her a vision of Angel's future. Honestly I feel this story doesn't need a sequel and now I'm just worried how your going to top this, I hope you try to. Thank you for one of the greatest stories I have ever read.
ravenclawslibrary chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
wow i cant believe after all this time its finally over! i've been reading for so long and i dont know what ill do without it! hope you decide to write more Charmed/Buffy fics!
luckydarkpage chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
OMG! that was just perfect!... *gives a standing ovation*... great job!... i loved it all!
hpfan718 chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
this story was beautiful. thank you for taking the time to write this.
Gakuen-Tenshi201 chapter 100 . 8/3/2006