Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
lifesucks chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
it's good. i want to see chris and buffy ,please,please write more . could you please write more about buffy and chris.
melissa chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
chris and buffy? that is a really cool idea. when the summary said that it would be a buffy/charmed crossover i never expected to see anything happen between chris and buffy. (that's where this is goin right? i didn't ramble for nothing did i?) anyway, keep writting, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
marbear86usa chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I love this story so far! I watch both Buffy(use to of course) and Charmed! Keep writing
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I already love this. I like Buffy and Chris's relationship. And her puching Leo total
Twisted Flame chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Chris/Buffy! It's gotta be... I have a picture of them gatehring virtual dust on my comp... Anyhoo, great fic, love it, Buffy's really in character. And it's not gone the way of most crossovers either, it's actually good and the timeline is well thought out... Just keep going, yeah?
Twisted Flame
Debbie chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
More!
buffspike chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
REALLY great story :) love how chris was the one to talk to her WAY cool :) update soon :)
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
The best Buffy/Charmed Crossover I've ever read. Usually they're corny.
X3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow
I loved this-to be honest I'm suprised how much I did. Buffy and Chris, sharing how generally messed up their lives are. It's really cute. Keep up the good work.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Be still my heart... I love this fic.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32