Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Stephanie chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
I LOVED IT! DOWN WITH THE ELDERS. GO XANDER!
Tweety918 chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
that was great! congrats (and thanks) for sticking to the fic! i can't imagine writing a fic that long... it was great~ keep the fics coming!
MsHellFire2005 chapter 100 . 8/3/2006
WOW just seems like a huge understatment. I the way that you belnded mt favorit show togather adding your own flare to make it yours. I am almost sad to see it end. Bittersweet is the perfect word for it. I love all of the twist and turn that you made us ride out. I love your ending the way you let Angel meet Sarh in almost the same way that Buffy met him. I dont think that there is a better ending out there. I do hope that you post a sequle. I would be one of the first in line to read it. I have read quite a few best sellers that dont hold a candle to this fic. Please for all of our sanity post something fallowing this even if it is only a oneshot.

*HellFire*
Deleting123456 chapter 100 . 8/2/2006
I read this. I screamed. I love it. Love it love it love it. I can't believe you finally finished it. After all these 100 chappys. I've been reading it so long I'm going to miss reading it and waiting for the alert in my mailbox for the next chapter. But now its over and I can only hope for a sequel. You did an excellent job. I want you to know that I will definatley be looking forward to your writing.

A faithful reader,

Lynnicaec
Nikki chapter 100 . 8/2/2006
WOW! That was awesome. APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE! I'm glad Buffy finally got her happy ending. Especially, since Joss never gave her one. Sorry, to see it end.

Oh, and Buffy is the best, greatest show EVER!
citiesofsouls chapter 100 . 8/2/2006
Yay! great ending. :)
Toniboo chapter 99 . 7/24/2006
lol loved the last line and yeh! she's ok! please update again soon
Mshellfire2005 chapter 99 . 7/24/2006
aww lol. love the cordy twist didnt see that one comming. whats next
Oracle of the Mystics chapter 99 . 7/23/2006
Amazing! I'm glad that Cordy showed, true to her bitchy but likeable nature. Love to see the Elder's reaction to Buffy still being alive. i hope the entire Charmed gang goes to kill them all (Is that wrong)

If you can make the last chapter really long, that would be grat.
Rini08 chapter 99 . 7/23/2006
I LOVE it

I can't read your updates for a while because I'm going on vacation so I'll read them after :P:D
chosenfire28 chapter 99 . 7/23/2006
At first I thought it was Joyce but the sarcasm didn't fit and then it was like BAM ofcourse Cordelia. She'll always be the Queen C. This chapter fit so well with the others and was really comedic. I can't wait for the next one.
Deleting123456 chapter 99 . 7/23/2006
Didi I mention how much I love this chappy. Aww.. perfect bringing Spike and Cordelia in. Much humor needed during all these sad chappys. Well Can't wait for your next chapter. Update as soon as possible.

Lynnicaec
MsHellFire2005 chapter 98 . 7/23/2006
wow I love the irony of Angel being forced to kill Buffy like she was forced to kill him. You are the master of twist and turns. I am very impressed with your writting. keep up the wonderfull work.
Wingedslayer03 chapter 98 . 7/22/2006
I hope there plan works because I so want Chris and Buffy to be together alive. Keep up the good work.
Toniboo chapter 98 . 7/22/2006
huh? im slightly confused. everythings good again right? neways i still liked it. please update agaon soon
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »