Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
that was funny and cute chirs got jelous of whytt so cute...lol

great ch keep it up.
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
aww im loving buffy and chirs eight know tehre cute awusme story.
Toniboo chapter 90 . 6/28/2006
hey can i just say this story is amazing! i sat up til 3am this mornin readin the first 68 chaps and iv just sat and finished this fic the past 2 hrs! its so good i love everything about it. will there b any more of the scoobies in it? o and i loved all the interactions of the characters - their totally awesome! and i love the buffy/chris pairing! please update soon
Rini08 chapter 90 . 6/28/2006
I LOVE it so update soon :P:D
Katkit chapter 90 . 6/28/2006
good short chapter
MiSsMuRdEr666 chapter 90 . 6/27/2006
Is Buffy going to have more powers? Like shimmering and fire things?
MsHellFire2005 chapter 89 . 6/27/2006
Nice chapp. cant wait for the next one but you already know that . I love the comment that buffy makes about her dress.
goldenshadows chapter 38 . 6/25/2006
i have read the next chapter, but for some reason, the site won't let me review. i now have two cliffhangers to deal with...at least until i buy the next dvd. one on the show and one in this story! Now i definitely have to stop reading!
Rini08 chapter 89 . 6/25/2006
I LOVE it so update soon :P:D
feedthehungry chapter 89 . 6/24/2006
Damn, I was hoping it'd be the mayor.

Zankou, though, is also sweet.
Katkit chapter 89 . 6/24/2006
Great chapter
chosenfire28 chapter 89 . 6/23/2006
You have to know by know that I worship this story. I can honestly say I've read every single chapter (Some twice) and I'm impressed with what you have created.
Deleting123456 chapter 89 . 6/23/2006
Aw... come on. That's short chapters are slowly driving insane. And the cliffhangers are UGH! Okay, I'll be honest, not really the bad guy I was thinking. But Zanku was on the top 5, okay! Update soon! In fact update as soon as possible.

lynnicaec
Immortal Dawn chapter 88 . 6/21/2006
I love your work. I hope you update soon.
Rini08 chapter 88 . 6/20/2006
Love it so update soon and is it Gideon?
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »