Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Deleting123456 chapter 88 . 6/19/2006
“You always were a sassy little thing.” He laughed

~

That gives me a clue to who it is. I really hope this is the bad guy i think it is bcuz he alwayz was one of my favorite villians. lol. But now that I think it over I really can't figure out a reason to why he would be here. But this is the hellmo... never mind. It figures on their wedding somthing like this would happen. But, oh well. At least I can say I'm never bored. Love this chapter. Can't wait for a new one.

Lynnicaec

“Crazy? Is that the verb you’re going to use to explain last night?”

Alex- 5x11- "Lexion of Love II"
feedthehungry chapter 88 . 6/19/2006
Mayor? Maybe not. But that would be totally sweet.
Katkit chapter 88 . 6/18/2006
Who is it... but great chapter
chosenfire28 chapter 88 . 6/18/2006
Color me intrigued. Buffy obviously knows the person(I'm thinking male) and either her her the Charmed ones killed him.
goldenshadows chapter 33 . 6/18/2006
this is where i'll stop reading for a while, because you're getting close to season 7, and i haven't seen it yet! This was a very sweet chapter, with Chris's idea for a prom and i think you chose the right song!
Clytemnestra chapter 87 . 6/16/2006
Great chappie, but I was wondering, if Chris always was able to sense Buffy, why did he think she was dead when she was stabbed by the Witch Wars dagger?
Rini08 chapter 87 . 6/16/2006
Love it so update real soon :P:D
spk chapter 87 . 6/16/2006
Oh no...who has her now? :)
goldenshadows chapter 26 . 6/16/2006
OK, so far i like the overall plot in this. Buffy/chris is a good idea and so is the plot to bring back the master. Everyone is in character. But i think you are making it a bit to AU in some places, without actually saying it's an AU. For instance, you have Phoebe in this chapter using her empath powers, but in the time of the show this story is set i think she lost all her powers for a short time right? And you bring back Cole, but in earlier chapters you have Buffy and Phoebe sharing stories about how they both had to kill their ex loves etc. So maybe you might want to change the begining and not mention cole as being dead. Also at one point i think you mention that Giles is Buffy's guardian and her mum's gone, but if this is set after Buffy just killed Angel, then wouldn't Joyce still be alive? Anyway, apart from a few things i like it, so on to the next chapter...told you i'd eventually get through it all!
chosenfire28 chapter 87 . 6/15/2006
See you always do that. It feels all calm and happy then BAM!

Lots of badness and heartache. Great chapter. Update soon.
Gakuen-Tenshi201 chapter 86 . 6/12/2006
I Luv It! Write More Please! I would like to see Buffy get pregnant with Chris's baby That would be very cool so please write it!
goldenshadows chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Well, i can finally read this now, since i'm watching series 6 of charmed at the moment, and actually know something about chris! It's good so far...but it looks like i have a lot of chapters to read! I will manage it eventually!
MsHellFire2005 chapter 86 . 6/8/2006
awe as always I love it. the reference to Prues wedding. not many know that she did get married. did piper really wear jeans that day I thought she was wearing a skirt oh well. update soom
Rini08 chapter 86 . 6/8/2006
I love it and nobody said that it was just a guess but anyway I think they should end up together
chosenfire28 chapter 86 . 6/7/2006
Please dont do that mean thing you do so well and let this thing happen(ofcourse the perfect peopole to ruin this would be Spike,Angelus, or someone else from the buffyverse Buffy inevitably pissed off)but pleses don't and I will worship you for eternity.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »