Reviews for Dealing with the past, present, and future
Rini08 chapter 85 . 6/7/2006
I fucking love this hope there is a sequel with the kids from buffy and chris and how powerfull they are anyway update soon :D:D
Katkit chapter 85 . 6/7/2006
sweet chapter
MsHellFire2005 chapter 85 . 6/6/2006
lol I love it when piper takes charge. I also loved the part where everyone thought piper wold blow up her own son, which come to think about it she would. shes blowen up leo pleanty of times. keep up the great work . I cant wait for more.
CeLeStIaLeMoBlOb chapter 85 . 6/6/2006
If you do make a sequal it should be like Chris and Buffy's kid. It should be a girl if they do have a kid if you do make a sequal.
Krystal chapter 84 . 6/5/2006
I love this story, you truly amaze me
Deleting123456 chapter 84 . 6/5/2006
i'm a little confused. LOL! What if Faith planning? Where are Buffy and Chris? So many questions... is there little time for answers? Hope not. Update soon. And watch Charmed reruns on TNT (9am, 5pm & 6pm) and Buffy reruns on FX (7am).

Lynnicaec

"A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle too."

-Willow (Gingerbread)
Katkit chapter 84 . 6/5/2006
Great chapter...
Rini08 chapter 84 . 6/5/2006
I LOVE it so please update soon
MsHellFire2005 chapter 84 . 6/4/2006
aw I cant believe that they turned him back. I wonnder what faith has up her sleve? I love the line she was a slayer first. it made me smile. I cant wait for your next update.
luckydarkpage chapter 83 . 6/4/2006
oh my god... its going great...as for my opinion on the sequel... this fic would be great without one... all right later... update soon!
Nova-Star12 chapter 83 . 6/3/2006
all i have to say is please update soon...i just spent the day reading this story and i love it...keep it up...

nova
Deleting123456 chapter 83 . 6/2/2006
OMG, another great chapter. You never stop amazing me will the brilliance of this story. I feel a little bad for Angel but CHRIS AND BUFFY ARE PERFECT! Especially the way you write the characters. I can't wait for another chapter. You have to UPDATE as soon as possible. i hear that you are thinking of making a sequel. i look forward to it. Keep up the good work.

Lynnicaec

Its a doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle too.

- Willow (Gingerbread)
nonicasweet chapter 83 . 6/2/2006
yay she picks chris i hope thing go smooth
Katkit chapter 83 . 6/2/2006
great chapter... love the ending
Rini08 chapter 83 . 6/2/2006
shit man I love this story so please update soon I wnat a sequel to :D:D:D:D
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »