Reviews for Supporting Honda
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
lol Oh boys. :p
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Yay! Hahaha! That was such an awesome story! I loved the pairings a lot, and the way you wrote the dialogue! Way to go! I really enjoyed reading this! Very nice work! - ()

Kina

Very nice.
anaraz chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
very funny fic
evolutionary spider chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
lol. I relly liked the Otogi/Joey bashing going on, I definitely see them fighting constantly. I also like your portrayel of Otogi's relationship with Honda. And you're too cool for adding Seto to the fire.
emesisbowl chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
hahahahahahaha! heh...I loved in the end when Seto came. - heh
Lemon-Merengue chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
W00t! Aw. Me loves it! :-D

.x
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Aw...Joey having doubts, and Duke ironically being the one who helps Seto quash them. Kawaii!
fatal petal chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
Meet my high expectations indeed! * laughs * As usual, great, snarky dialogue and even snarkier Otogi with cutely oblivious Jou. Could things get any better? Oh yes, it can, since you made Seto arrive just in time to * ahem * pick the rabid puppy up. * snickers * I love your brand of humor, it's simply priceless! _

Have you ever gotten marriage proposals from rabid fangirls before? I'm sure you have, and I'd like to add to that list, so... * clears throat * MARRY ME, MISURA-SAMA! _ Take care!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
::bounces:: So cute and humorous! Must cut this short, but I *loved* it! _ Joey's so silly. I loved his last line. Whee!

DSF
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I don't think Otogi is so much suicidal as overestimating his good luck. Wonder how long that'll hold out if he keeps sticking his nose in Kaiba and Jou's business? Better knock on wood, 'Togi.
This was a most enjoyable read, cute and very in-character.
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Love this so story! Especially when Seto came in. For some odd reason, the way he talks and stuff makes him VERY hot/sexy/etc even though he only plays a minor part in this. At first, I thought Jou and Seto's relationship was kinda unbalanced, from what Jou thought. But when Seto showed up... everything changed. Just wonderful!
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Yahoo! That was cool and funny! Good work!
What happened before? I got the email that your story had chappie two, but when I clicked on the link it said it didn't exsist! Second thoughts and last minute revisements, I guess. (Thats not a word, but oh well)
Good work and keep the awesome work coming!
Love Always,
Jackie
Kaira-chan chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Sometimes I do wonder if Otogi is crazy XD
I felt sorta sorry for Joey when he was wondering if Kaiba would come, and when he did, I had to wonder just -who- canceled the appointment -
An enjoyable read that had me giggling in some parts, and going -aw- in others Good job!