Reviews for Awakening the Dragon
Lobass chapter 3 . 9/3
Good story so far. Could I suggest the after Hermione's crack about transfiguring his manhood, Harry might laughingly ply " Oh goody, I've always wanted a bigger one!"
kylie003 chapter 14 . 2/22
really good now updatee
Firewolfe chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Not hardly the last two books and movies were a bloody disaster. I do want to see how you end this if possible.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
I'm confused. Its been 7 years since the last update, so does that mean this is where this story ends ?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DaughterofDante chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
EVERYONE ELSE: "Who are you?!"
danbear chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
write more
Anime Princess chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Sounds like its fasted pace fic...
Contramancer chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Koalas approve. Well done story-wise. The jealous-prat sequence hasn't been reached in my stories yet, although A&E is going to be milder about such things than the others. (Sorry, shameless plug)
Safiiri chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I really like the story, I realize it's been a long time since you've updated and that you've probably lost inspiration, but I truly hope you are able to find the muse again one day for it, I would love to see how it ends.
grimmich chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
WHAT! YOU CAN'T LEAVE A CHAPTER LIKE THAT! PLEASE tell my that you are going to update soon! I have to know what is going to happen! and I hope Harry confront dumbledore about his little scheme (sending the death eaters I mean) I know he shouldn't know but after getting a visit from the man himself and then a visit from the death eaters? sounds a little fishy to me!
digbygreen chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Oh, oh! DRAGON!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
love it!
ThomasNealy chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Ron is an ass. why is he calling Luna loony. he does know that is insulting her right?
Mobozo chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
It is extremely disappointing that this story was abandoned. It was a very good story.