Reviews for To Live History
mel chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
oh ok i don't think i really like this little development too much- she gets with one of her descendants? even if they are very distantly related thats a little off-putting but oh well this is your series
Mel chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome chapter! loved the last story and this is shaping up to be good as well! you deserve more reviews :)
Fernsfairie chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
Oh, a pregnant Vampire! Yay! I'm going to go read the last story.
IceColdShiva chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
It is good I releay hope that the sequal will be good as this story I love the ending keep it up ! ;)
wayunlucky13 chapter 13 . 8/26/2005
whoa whoa...you always need a bi ending huh? well that's what I love..
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
Wow! That's all I can say: wow!
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
I'm sorry, but that's just /wrong./ She's sleeping with her desendant! As in geat, great, so on and so forth grandson! That's just too weird!
Blacklustz chapter 13 . 4/12/2005
Wow, I so did not expect that!...but as soon as I read, -Pomfrey had now made it all the way back around to Le-Annette’s head, but, for some reason, was now examining her stomach. Then, she glanced up at the vampire and said, in somewhat disbelief, “Humph.”-...it hit me, I take it Severus is alive…at least I hope so, as Ron didn't mention his death. Only that they lost a few Order members, I know Ron wouldn't exactly have a mental break down if he was to be found dead, but still. Thanks for the fast update, I really enjoyed this chapter. *~Luv Loz, mwa!~*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 4/12/2005
Bloody fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Pokes to you! YOu peeker! Pokes more! Great job...I'll have to rush you into finishing those other two fics so that you can start this sequel. Pokes. Pokes Pokes...Pokes. Pokes.
Blacklustz chapter 12 . 4/12/2005
I'm glad Draco confessed his love for Hermione, and that Bellatrix got caught before she ran off...I hope that she doesn't get another chance to run off in the next chapter. Great chapter! Until next time... *~Luv Loz, mwa!~*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 4/11/2005
She took it for Ron! That certainly was a surprise! Great chapter! "Don't get cocky.." Hee hee. Anyhow. Pokes. HOw long will this story be? I haven't asked yet...I think. Pokes some more. Later...
Blacklustz chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
I’m eager to see how things will go from here, does Severus harbour feelings for Le-Annette? I hope Draco tells Hermione of his feelings toward her, and I hope they all make it threw the impending fight. Update soon...

*~Luv Loz, mwa!~*

Ciao
Greenleaf chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
Jeesh, you had me worried there for a second. But LeAnnette saved the day! UPDATE SOON!
Greenleaf chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
Oh my gosh! He is going to rape her? Disgusting. UPDATE SOON!
Greenleaf chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
OH NO! THEY GOT HERMIONE! MUST READ MORE!