Reviews for The Lightning Letters II: Internal Affairs
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Dear Ari Munami

I began to love Draco/Harry recently and I read your The Lightning Letters. This is such a fantastic story that I am really moved. I love the atmosphere you created in the story. When I read that the painting of Draco suddenly showed a keen interest in his face after Iris called out Potter's name, I had a feeling of heartache. I can feel the overwhelming sense of love.

I found someone has translated The Lightning Letters into Chinese many years ago but she did not translate the continuation. I'd like to translate it if that's OK with you. I'll credit you fully and post it .com and f?kw%E5%93%88%E5%BE%B7&frwap&tb_devicepc&ieutf-8 (both registration-required). The former one is a forum about fanfic and the later one is about Draco/Harry. Thank you so much!

Alaneyes
Nana Xiang chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
princess(underscore)of(underscore)misery at hotmail
Nana Xiang chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
i was crying when he asked her to burn him!
i'm not sure when you will be on fanfiction again but if you do and by some miracle you read my comment and want to take a stab at writing 'THE LIGHTNING LETTERS' do contact me at
hotcat chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
GREAT
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Odyssea-fic chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
hi! I'm french, I read a tradution which was made by this story and I just wanted to congratulate you: it was great. Thank you for this good moment of reading
anf600 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Oh that was so sad...tears came to my eyes...
Submarine Child chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
the end was amazing, with the portrait and everything :')
clouds711 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You are the best fanfic author ever! Hope you start writing again!
dorothy chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
wow, a great sequel, thank you for following up on this unique and fascinating story. very touching ending
Draco mudiliar chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
What did Draco saw and shouted and sat back on his chair. what happened? I thought she will talk to him about it and ask him what happened int he final battle or somthing and why Ginny's name was different?

but it was interesting to read.
Doni chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
God, that was heartbreaking. Loved the mix of the two stories. But it was devastatingly true...was does the truth finally matter to the portrait of a man who lost everything. Beautifully painful.
lilz54 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Nicely done!
InuLorien chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Hello dearest!

I loved "The Lightning Letters," almost as much the most recent time (10 minutes ago) as I did the first time (several years ago), so you can understand my exuberance when I learned that you wrote a sequel! Yay!

Anyway. Umm. I enjoyed it. I did. I was glad to see some follow up, but at the same time...I felt like you tried to include too many elements and too obscure plot inclusions for a 2-chapter sequel. A lot of it didn't quite fit, and to be quite frank, the side-story of her father being a spy nearly detracted from the story. Everything else was quite nice, however, and I was very glad to read it. Thank you for writing a sequel! :) I'm off to see what else you've written.

Lovingly yours.
Q3APo chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
you know. i never like out character. but you can tell the story very well. from the mystery in the beginning till the end. i mean it's very romantic story. unrequited love. not because of unreturned feeling but because the time it's not right. they want to be together but they can't. the really want to hold hand, kissing, sleep, laugh, teasing each other but they can't. it's so ridiculous. God is not fair. but the unfairness that makes it worthed.

you can describe malfoy feeling in the end. when she tell him she will help him to end this all and he said "burn me" oh... my eyes just watering. it's so sad but so beautiful. i just can say i love it.