Reviews for Chariot
Klarobass chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
I always wondered what happened in the moments leading up to and including their marriage. This perfectly depicts that. Nathan was so sweet with Haley. Making sure she had no doubts and didn't regret sleeping with him, not to mention how gentle and accommodating he was with her. Nathan and Haley married young, but they were I've newlywed couple I had faith in to make it in the end. Sure which they plenty of obstacles and hurdles to overcome, but I think their love was strong enough to survive it.
RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is the very first OTH story I have ever read, and I'm very happy I did!

Fantastic writing! :) :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
AWESOME STORY. I LOVED IT.
Angie38 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is a wonderful story!
rebecca chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
You are a brilliant writer, that was hot. I'm gonna go look for more of your stories now. Thanx - Becca
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
just hope that they have a good life together..loved it..can't believe that its finished already...just heading out then...bye..bye...:D...
jess chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I loved the end. plus og course the hole story. sweet and great are the words to describe this story.

LOL
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
thanks, deni :)
treehill89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
OMG! Love this story
t dot chick chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh. My. Gosh. That was beautiful and amazing. If anyone ever tells you that it's sick or wrong or nasty or anything, DON NOT LISTEN TO THEM, because all I saw was pure beauty... and I'm only thirteen. It was my every fantasy, and then more than I ever could've fantasized about. It was just so... incredible. I've gotta say, to write something so in depth... you haven't actually lived something like this, have you? NAUGHTY! LMAO! Well, I adored that story. My fantasies of love and lust, all combined. I hope it's that amazing on my wedding night.
Christy chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was so good.
Mrs. Chad Michael Murray chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Omg this is one of the best strories i' ve read. I'm not big on the sex-fics cuz they r so ficticious, but yours is so real and so true. Very sincere. KUTGW
sleepy chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
wowowow! that was GREAT! everything was so realistic for their characters! you must continue or something! and i must check out toxic! thanks!
jp chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
wow. that was amazing! great job!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
OMG! Can I say AMAZING? This story is so much more than what I thought it would be...well done! I love the setting between NALEY. Please UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!