Reviews for Chariot
steveishot chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
wowzo! that was so cool. i know it was a one shot nut i really loved it. you are an amazing author and just...greta?
Stargarian chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That was GREAT I hope you add more to this!
JackieWantsJamesL chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
have i told u i love u? LOL seriously u r such an AWESOME writer-i mean im in love with TOXIC and in 3 days ive probably read this like 5 times (u probably know in particular which part)
LOL ...u MUST be writing from experience LOL cuz ...uh...i ...uh **clears throat** learned a few things LOL
and MAN do u have the vocab DOWN! dam grl! LOL
haha i loved it it was great
im glad u had them get married in a church and u promoted safe sex! GOOD GRL! lol
i loved these lines by nathan
"shh, i got you"
"i got you baby"
or something like that LOL
they were just so sweet
and could u email me because i have to ask u a question about toxic its
luv jackie
PS- read my fic called ALMOST PERFECT -totally naley LOL
snapcracklepop chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I really like this story. The scenes that you filled in were better than I could have ever imagined. I would really love it if you would right some kind of follow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I'd forgotten about that episode with the socks!
(Just ignore that, I can't think of a good review that's other than 'I like it' (which, I did))
LockerRoomBandit17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
WOW! I'm speechless! that was frickin' awesome man! i totally loved it! and it was a totally great idea too, b/c i was woundering what happened in all those "missing" scenes! and i love the scenes you came up with! i was great! Bravo! :)
Yochy chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like this... was wonderful... nice work
Pufkinz chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Loved it and hoping for a follow up. :)
tardychick chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Oh wow, this story was very well written. I've read a couple versions of what they thought happened but htis seems the most realistic to what really would have happened. Will you write another chapter? I really hope you do continue!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
~*~Tardychick06~*~
TaStY chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
omigosh that was wicked good I love it!
Ihope you update soon!
anabear chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow. Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
It's never been like that for me before," he finally admitted softly, his fingers still caressing her smooth skin.
She gave him a truly brilliant smile in response to that. "Thank you,"she whispered into his hair.
"I mean it," he said back, and she simply smiled and nodded with a sleepy yawn.
"I know."
He pulled her closer against him, letting his own eyes drift closed as sleep fell upon him as well.
"I love you Nathan," she whispered as sleep over took her.
"I love you," he promised softly, before his eyelids grew heavy and he let his body mold against hers.
I absolutely loved this! i hope you continue this fic!
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
OMG, that was freaking amazign and beautiful! Loved it! Is it a 1 part deal or are you writing more, because I would love to read more of this.
lovenathan24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Oh that ws very good. Loved it. Cant wait till you update Toxic.
shinysylver chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I really liked this take on the missing moments from the finale. I have to say that I am not a fan of the marriage story line but after reading your fanfic it doesn't seem as bad as it did when I watched the finale. They just don't give Nathan and Haley enough screen time in my opinion. Anyway that was a great, carefully crafted read.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »