Reviews for The Beginning of the Road 1: Eternity in Chains
Angel25 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
An awesome story! It's so intense! Can't wait for more stories in your entire collection!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Hmm... I sure could see Prof Ivy doing it(Ggrrr! Hate her!). And maybe the ending was little depressing, but I'm pretty sure that's how Emery sees world. She has had one hell hard life, gotta feel sorry for the poor girl. Still, she obviously is very strong, since she survived it all... Oh, anywayz, this was very good and intresting.
Peregrine Signed Review chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Very interesting, having slavery in the pokemon world...BTW, what happened to Squirtle and Spearow?
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Yah! Ivy would be that kind of a terrible person. I'm sure she thought she was doing what she thought was the right thing. Eyeah, right. Ah-hah! Maybe that's why Brock booked it back to Pallet! Maybe she was gonna sell Brock into slavery! ::sigh:: I'm so out of ideas. Great work!
I love James chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Wow! I loved it, that was very good and much better then a pictured. Great job! It was very sad, but just like I imagined Emery's life to be like! It was a really wonderful story and I can't wait to read about the other characters lifes. Professor Ivy? That thought never crossed my mind...okay...maybe once...
Darkelf chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
I though it was Ivy... ::raises hand::

Oh, poor little Emery! I had an RPG character who was a gladiator slave once... he died, though. ::frowns:: Well, how was *I* supposed to know that Trolls regenerate when wounded! Big filthy green monsters with huge claws, scaly skin, huge teeth, all over seven foot tall and with huge muscles(there were 3 of them) AND they can regenerate? It wasn't *my* fault! Ah well, my DMs were always nasty to me... except Yossarian, of course _
Wild the Blue Mew chapter 1 . 1/23/2001