Reviews for The Immortality Series: Weakness
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 2 . 8/6
Amazing two chapters that speaks volumes. Loved the way you wrote their POVs, and the ending is simply perfect. Happy writing!
il-bambino chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
this was amazing. wow. how can you write like that? it was the best thing (outside of my bookshelf) i have ever read!

i am so jealous of the way you can write. the ideas, and the way you portrayed them was just - WOW.
hearts-and-minds chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Wow that was great! I love how you snuck in some of the actual myths of Achilles in there. And in my opion you keept him in character very well
24isover chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I know i'm several years late, but I've only started read troy fanfics now. Anyway, after going through the a/b stories on this site, this is the one fic i'd been looking for. Such a joy to read for many reasons:

1) I love how you get into both their minds, and I love that you made Achilles so true to character, i.e. very prosaic, with a droll sense of humor, not sappy at all

2) I love that you kept the words/dialog in keeping with the era (i.e. no use of slangs like OK, etc.)

3) The dialog towards the end was very believable. So many other authors just used the script from the film. You were very original :)

Lines I particularly love:

- She still would not let me touch her, until I was on my back and she holding a knife to my throat. Things have an interesting way of working out.

- When I lay with her the rest of the world, this pointless war, the blood on my hands and my sword drained away, there was only me, and her. (Yes, I never thought it was just bec of the virgin thing, she really had a quality about her that was intriguing-Rose Byrne played her well)

- In another moment her mood will have swung again, and she will be trying to beat me to death with my dinner platter. (i laughed so hard at this!)
Cinnamonxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Hey I gotta tell you that you have an amazing writing style. You make reading not so much a chore but a pleasure.

Keep up the good work
angie chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Alright,I know its a long time since you updated,but come on lets face it:THIS IS THE BEST ,BEST ,ABSOLUTELY BEST ACHILLES/BRISEIS FIC I EVER READ!And believe me ,

I have read ,well most of them ...You are such an amazing writer and you should really continiue this fic!You captured the charachters like no one else and there are a lot more fans outside who want you to continiue!

PLEASE THAT CANT BE IT!Do it for me and all the others out there who wait!PLEASE!Please?
Andrea chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
really nice story...i luved both point of views..
lil chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Achilles did have a son named Neoptolemus it was with a princess when he was pretending to be a girl so that he would not have to go to Troy. Neoptolemus did not kill Astyanax. Astyanax was thrown of the highest wall in Troy in to the rocks when the Greeks took Troy. But Neoptolemus took Hectors wife Andromache as a slave. He then married Helens daughter Hermione. and when he died Hermione married her cousin (Agamemnons son).

Good story by the way update.
Winter Bean chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
I liked thisits very cute and you portrayed the cahracters very very well write more please

Water-star chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
It's incredible that u were able 2 keep Achilles in character and that's probably how he thought about him & Briseis in the movie. Great work!
dancingnaked chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Charisma chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
I am at a loss for words, but I mean that in a good way. Your story is so well written, and the characters stay, well, in character. Especially Achilles. I was blown away by how you have written him. To me, this is the best Troy fan fiction I've ever come across, and find it very hard to find something as good and as lovely as this. Your talent amazes me, and I hope you decide to go somewhere with your writing, because if not, the writing world would miss a great author, and I, would lose reading another great story. I never leave reviews anymore, mostly because I am not moved by a story enough to do so. I have never felt inclined to leave a review in a long time, mostly because it lacks important things in a story. To get the reader to feel what the character feels, to be angered or saddened by a situation in a story, basically just to get involved with the story. I haven't found a story in a long time where I long to read the next chapter, dying to know what's next. But you got a review out of me, and that's something. After made some new rules I became angered and never wanted to post here again. But, I do occassionally read here from time to time, because I admit, they do have some categories here that no one else has, and that leaves me in a sticky situation. I promised never to leave a review again for any story, only to make an occassional stop every now and then to see what has been written.

And now, it seems, I broke my promise.

It was well worth it.

Your story inspires me, and for that I thank you. I think this is the longest review I've ever written! It's just that I'm so blown away by how you've written Achilles. To me, you have written him perfectly. He is not a fluffy guy, but yet you give him a side that doesn't ruin what he is, you don't screw up the character. You give him enough emotion/sensitivity to make it look real, to make people believe Achilles can have these emotions without seeming ridiculous. I am blown away by your talent, and cannot express in words how much I love this story. Thank you for writing this! :)
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
hey..this is really good..i'm really have such a way with words..I can't really say how it makes me feel reading this, but it seems real and somewhat poigant...really good..loved the ending.
no one chapter 2 . 10/2/2004

that was some of the best characterization i have ever read.

love it.
Tara Wilson chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
I love your writing!

You are the 1st to write your own version that is in my opinion much bettar than the move one.

Keep up the good work!