Reviews for Take Only Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
are you still going 2 write the companion 2 this ? would like 2 read it ...
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I feel silly now that I’m crying over this. Sniff. Beautiful writing though.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is so very sad. It is beautifully written and really well observed. I also like the way you make both characters all at once vulnerable and dignified. Thank you for this story.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was fantastic.
tammy chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
omg! i loved this story! too sad though! but great!
dd chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
that was awesome it was written very well.
Revellyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
To be perfectly honest, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I empathised with Hermione, and I slightly despised the characterisation of Snape, I'm a bit confused as to the situation that led to this, and awkwardly aware that she was a student. You say that Hermione wasn't the first to share his bed? That makes him a pedophile and I'm not entirely sure I like the sound of that. I do, however, like the way you use your words and I do feel for your characters.
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hermione is clearly crazy. Doesn't she know when she's onto a really good thing? It won't get much better than Snape.
ganainm chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
enjoyable
Truh-Uffles chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OMG, I cried. Was I supposed to cry? Because I did.
alex chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
love it! you use amazing imagery you know... not to few and not to much, just perfect! lol : )
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
This was truly beautiful...
Junella chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Sounds promising (the sequel I mean)...like your story cos it conveys the melacholy really well. Two thumbs up!
Darkstar12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Wow. Completely sad *grabs tissues and sobs*. Really well written and VERY heartrenching!

Keep up the good work!
zeldaregina chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
lovely! please do work on a companion. i am glad that you did finish it, after all.