Reviews for Anamnesis
Mionefan chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Next chapter? It's been awhile and I'd really like to see this one finished, it has good promise.
Natalie chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
I still not sure if your going to finish since it's going on 15 years, but I really like your story. It's different Hermione getting something done to her memory, Harry still loving her, and this Charolote being able to do magic and knowing that Hermione could go into the Leaky Cauldron. It sounds like it could be a great story! Maybe, you will finish...maybe. Thank you for sharing.
dadby chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
So, are you going to finsih this? I would really love it if you do! H/HR FOREVER!
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
The story is very interesting; original, too.

I see the chapters are very long, but it seems it's almost abandoned. It isn't, right?
chickfly317 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
PLEASE UPDATE i really want to see what happens
Harmony101 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I know it's been like 9 years and you probably don't remember the plot anymore, but could you please update this story because you have made me very very very curious!
madbrad chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Intriguing story, and I'd love to see Helena regain her memory and be reunited (properly) with Harry. You'd think, though, since she looks so much like the Hermione that Harry remembers, he'd be trying to see if she was the same girl, even if initially out of desperation.

Anyway, I guess this story has been abandoned, but it was a good start, read nicely!
ash-potter chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
are you ever going to continue this story? if not then will you give me your permission to continue it for you? if so then let me know where you were going with this. please consider it!
AshBird chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
i hope u plan on finishing this...its a great story...
Stone Cold chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Good lord it's been a while since this was updated. Perhaps we can get a new chapter sometime?
redgrrl chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
...

Helena is Hermione. Something happeend in between, right
Keleios chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Wow. This story is really good. I like the way that you're portraying the original characters, and Lottie is very devilish! Really good. I hope you keep writing! I'll give you cookies~ **holds large plate of chocolate chip cookies**

-Keleios
minhae chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
please i know its been like 3 yrs but im realli interested please write soon
eagleeyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I know you probably don't come on this site any more, but it's such a shame to leave such a brilliant story unfinished. I hope Hermy/Helena and Harry find each other again. Oh well I guess I'll have to make up my own ending *sigh*.
Saz-646 chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
I know you haven't updated for years but I think you should continue this because it is really good! Please consider it!