Reviews for The Rules of Attraction
nycgrl chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Hah, I'm loving this story. I have to say yet again that you work SO well with comedy. I love the friendship you portray between Remus and Sirius, Sirius and Molly and the awkward blooming romance between Remus and Tonks. Great work!
casablancas chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
I am cackling evilly.

I LOVE the way Sirius's mind works, he's great. I like the way you've made it a kinda secret operative mission thing with people tailing the datees. Still caackling evilly. Update!
Augurey Song chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
awesome! that was really good. haha, can't wait to see how that turns out!
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
awesome job! pls. update soon!
Rinaula chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
LMAO!Great chapter!It was so funny!Update soon!

Rina
Silkistija chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
lol, this is hilarious! And way cute! *g*

I've always thought Remus and Tonks would fit perfectly together.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. :)
savvytruffle chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Oh, oh! Thy words are making me squeal with delight -Remus and Tonks! Haha, very funny. Love this part: "Remus paled considerably."

Anyhow wonderful job, UPDATE SOON!
maria chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Chapter 5 an 6 where GREAT! And what do you mean this one wasn't funny, it really was! Well, please update soon!

~maria~
prettiest in pink chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
i luv that remus didnt have anything to wear :) cant wait to see how the actual date goes (and if sirius will find a way to spy on them!) add more soon please :)

prettiest in pink
casablancas chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Your wrong! It IS funny, I am cackling with anticipated...uh funniness. Love the last line, "Poor man seemed terrified," it conjours up a really amusing mental image. Can't wait for the actual date!
Jo-Jo chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Here have a cookie! T'anks for updating all the chapters so fast, and none were for writers block or anyfing. Sirius is so hilarious, sounds like me when i wake up "errwhersdafod" Keep the story going its funny. Sorry i would've reviewed for each of the chapters but i'm seriously lazy. Here have another cookie for enduring my long review. I can't wait until the date personally i think hell is going to break lose, but still a cute date. Well kudos for listening to my review keep the chappies comin'!
Augurey Song chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
haha, this is awesome! completely aww-worthy. I love it. Gosh, aren't Remus and Tonks so cute? And I don't think Sirius is OOC. I think he is so amazing...i really miss him. Anyhoo, update soon, kayz? I'm adding you to my Author Alert list.

~Luvsirius
Caderyn chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Kudos for updating so quickly! This is a short, cute post. I like how Remus is panicking over his 'date'. And Love the Sirius comment on not dating in Azkaban - such a waste of a heartthrob like him... Oh well, do update soon.
moonypadfoot chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Okay, you need to write more! Come on! Get to the date already! Great chapter by the way!
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
nice. . . i love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »