Reviews for The Rules of Attraction
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
omg, sirius is so funny. he's the best, especially in this fic. awesome, awesome job on his character!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
yay!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Aw. May I repeat myself? I wuv them! Lol. very good. Sirius and Remus were funny.
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
"Get your head out of your arse, Moony"

I laughed so hard. My sister wants to know if I'm reading a "Ficcer-fanny." I laughed harder.

very good chapter. they're all so cute! I wuv them!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
Yay! Fred and George! I 'm still loving the story, Remus is so cute! tallyho!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
i was on to the next. i swear i was. but then my computer decided it didn't WANT to see the next. then i got kicked off.

but i, ever the faithful reviewer, have returned.

i sound about as arrogent as sirius. lol

ANYWAY, great chapter. Sirius is so funny! i love him. very great job.

i also loved Tonks. she was great, loved the whole first exchange.

i won't say 'on to the next,' as that proved to be bad luck. so Tallyho!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
oh, poor remmy is being tricked. but it should be funny. on to the next...
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
yay! a great first chapter. loved sirius, he's so cute! very good. on to the next!
Mucada chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
This was cute and I really enjoyed it. Fandom lacks in fluffy, mild Remus/Tonks stories, so this was a real treat to read. Thank you. :)
just someone who's left again chapter 11 . 6/22/2004
haha! this was just awesome. I really think you got Tonks's character right, too many people mess up on her, in my humble opinion :)
cxigner chapter 11 . 6/19/2004
hey! that is a bloody awesome fic! i wish i could write as well as you can!

anyways congratualations! you have the honour of being on my fav. stories, author, and author alert! haha i really hope you write more R/T!
teothreebythree chapter 11 . 6/18/2004
No! I don't want it to end! ::pout:: Anyways, it was a great story! A very unique approach on a Tonks and Lupin slash, and it was original because the story wasn't about them being together, it was completely different. Awesome job, I have to check out any other stories you write!
teothreebythree chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
Hey, I just reviewed 5 seconds ago, but i HAVE to agree about rupert grint (ow!) and also say that this story is FABULOUS. I just love the chemistry between Lupin and Tonks, and the prank they pulled back on Sirius was great!
teothreebythree chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Hey! It gets a bit confusing when you talk about someone other than the person talking right after a quote, but other than that it's rather amusing. You capture Tonks nicely, and I don't think you're all that off on Sirius. I love it! I'm only on chap 3 but i had to review!
prettiest in pink chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
yes...its me...pink. i know i already gave a review for this last chapter but hatest me and cut it off. all it says is "awe...i". not much detail right. so here is another reivew for u and ur wonderful fic:

awe...i luved this fic! and i luv how everything turned out. im glad sirius learned his lesson but i doubt he'll remember ;). thanks for posting a VERY cute remus/tonk fic :) and i hope u write LOTS more!

prettiest in pink

ps. i really hope this works!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »