Reviews for Flowers for Jericho
WritingAngel0709 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
This was done really well. I seriously thought Stephanie would be in the room waiting for Chris. You are continuing the cat and mouse very well and I can't wait to read the sequel. I know this was written a long time ago, but I am really glad it was still available to read!
Banshi13 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
LMAO! The cow conversation was hillarious! My hat's off to ya, girl, that was nothing short of true creativity right there!
Banshi13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Nope, can't blame you for loving Shane-O-Mac at all! He's a heart throb and a half!
shannygoat chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
I just want to say that I read this entire thing yesterday and fell in love! I normally don't read the rated T stuff, or ANYTHING to do w/ Stephanie, but I loved this so much! Now , I'm on to the sequel. I'm excited.

Are you still writing? You're really good.

Shanny
beachgal607 chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
I love this story and the style that you wrote it in is really entertaining! Keep up the good work!
lilacrose619 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Meep, that story was awesome. I was totally expecting Steph; the twist at the end added a nice effect. Now I'm off to read the other one, before I explode or something.
respectheundertaker chapter 11 . 8/20/2005
i didn't even think of nidia. didn't she have a storyline like this before, i think it was hurriccane or was it jamie noble. anyway i really liked this fic and im off to read the sequel.
ilovejoshbrown4eva chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
PLZZ LET IT B STEPH PLZ
Moonstar-75 chapter 11 . 3/20/2005
" "Look Benji, there's the 'World's Strongest Douchebag'… oh, and there's 'The World's Flabbiest Sodomizer.'" Chris grinned at their pissed off faces, dropping his voice to a near-whisper. "Be careful, though; I hear the old one has a thing for big noses." "

Oh my God. I've never shot milk out of my nose before, but I was laughing so hard that I did! *BTW, it's VERY uncomfortable!;)*

Okay, so now youa re officially one of my favoritestestestest authors here. I would absolutely LOVE to see you write a Jericho *drool*/Molly fic. *cough*hinthint*cough* _

Seriously though, this was one of the best reads I've looked at in a LONG time! Keep up the fantastic work!
dollyrot chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
Lmao, I just read the cow bit! Too funny!
dollyrot chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Man, I love this story. It's really awesome!
Alexa.G chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
This was so good! I can't beielive it's OVER!

It was an amazing story. When are you going to write another one?
Disco Inferno1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
“Yes, he loved boobs, but this was overkill
Disco Inferno1 chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Batista at Chuck E. Cheese’s! How awesome (and for some reason, very sexy)! I’ve been trying to catch all the episodes of ‘I love the 90s’ and I think I’ve made it through two-thirds of them. (Don’t get me started on how I think it’s too early to do it. Part of the fun in the shows was trashing fashion and we’re not far enough away to look back and say ‘OMG, did I really wear that? Sorry about that rant.) Jericho has been so much fun to watch, singing ‘Ace of Base,’ talking about weight-lifting pants and his hair.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
You have to admit that the musical chairs was probably the funniest thing WWE has come up with in a while. I loved how Jericho won. Stephanie saving the day by getting Eugene’s playhouse pumped back up was just great. Only two more chapters! I guess I’ll have to get over it and find something else to read.