Reviews for Burned
LoverGirl71793 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
This story is one of my alltime favorites. I truly hope you don't abandon it. Or just leave it for a long time. It just draws me in! So plz update soon!
LoverGirl71793 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
vampgirliegirl chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
cool! keep it up! its getting seriously good!
Aloubell chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I've been looking for some inspiration to help me write chapter 43 (i've had less motivation lately because college has been exhausting me, but i still wanna write my fic so bad!), so i automatically thought of my favorite author to show me how its done. Once I re-read what you have so far with this, not only am i once again amazed by ur writing skill, but NOW I'M PUMPED TO WRITE!

Thank you so much senpai for the help! *hugs* even though i still dont like Miaka x Tasuki, I do love this story and how skillfully its written, so i look forward to more of this! _

I'll patiently wait for more
SpectralClaws chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I hope you will update this, burned is indeed a burning little fic. lol.
Karmira chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Unfortunately, your story is distracting me from my very persistent EaF story at the moment. I skimmed this to get an idea of the quality of writing. One chapter became two. I am addicted to Tatsuki's characterization. Very believable, adorable, and sensual. I will read it in its totality later.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
nice
Aloubell chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
When I first looked at this story, I was like, "Maybe I'll just read a few paragraphs" because I honestly dont like the miaka/tasuki pairing. But I loved this story! Your descriptions of everyone and everything was phenomenal! You are the best writer I've seen on the whole sight! When I saw this story, I just couldnt keep reading! A few hours past and I didnt even realize it. I cant wait to see what things future chapters hold. And I'm also curious as to what happened with tamahome. If he is still around, I figure its going to be an interesting confrontation!

You have always been my favorite reviewer so I just had to see the genuis u were with writing! I'm glad I was able to do so.

Thanx for writing this story~ _

-Aki
foxfaceish chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
hehehe please keep this story going :D i had read this a long time ago and i was excited to come accross it again! so please keep up the good work!
SpikyRoxas chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Absolutely awesome story! Please update soon :D
laughing looney chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
*ghostly tone*uuuuuppppddddaaaattteee nnnnoooo ddddaaa...please kittylynne?i'm 13 and lovin yer story sssoo damnnnnnn much!continue please!.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I'm going crazy waiting for the Fourth chapter to be uploaded! I wanna know what happens next! When are you gonna update! It's 2010 already! Sorry I'm being a little pushy!
blacklace-and-roses chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
This is a really awesome story! it's well written and the plot is great! Plz update soon! I really want to know what happens! Update ASAP! ]

Leah/blacklace-and-roses
MereI3ear chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
After 2 years of browsing I joined just to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your stories. I'm a HUGE Fushigi Yuugi fan, and I adore the Miaka & Tasuki pairing. I've loved them together since I first started watching the series and reading the manga some 7 years back.

It's been such a treat to stumble upon your fanfics. You're such a talented writer! The way you depict Tasuki is so realistic, and true to how I imagine him in my own head! So cheers to you, how nice it is to have such a brilliant writer tell stories about my favorite couple. :D

By the way, do you have a personal website where I might be able to read uncensored versions of your fics? ;
SpikyRoxas chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This story is great! I really want to know what happens! Does she ever fing Tamahome, or will she decide that Tasuki's the one?