Reviews for A Social Call
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Great story.
DracinaStormsailor chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Heehee...go Hermione! Show Snape who's the real deal in Hogwarts!

That was awesome, she sure put him in his place. That slime-ball deserved it all!

*claps* still good!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
cute
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Dude. Brilliant.
Perilous chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I like this.. it's very interesting. Though I do wonder why Snape is being that vehement. I thought sly was more his style than snarl.
baker chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
you are a very good writer. i didn't know that.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Oh I wish you'd continue this! What a great beginning to Hermione's teaching career. [grin] Severus is way too upset about her being there - what's going on?
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Thank you for linking to this in TPMM! Dead on!
Moisie chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Stands up

Claps cheers and whoops

Extemely well written, i love the fact she nearly impales his hand.

His blush when he spits on her.

Her cool responses, him losing compusure.

And her using text book info to keep him in place as i have said before your truley talented

appluades

moi
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
::chuckles:: Don't know why he's so hostile, but it amuses me, at least. ::chuckles again:: A letter opener, eh? At least it wasn't an axe. I don't suppose you've read any books set in the Liaden Universe, have you? Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. ::chuckles:: ::glares at own redundancy:: Anyway. The letter opener was reminiscent of a certain scene in one of those books. And now I'm rambling. Anyway. Good little ficlet, here. It's entertaining.

M'cha Araem
Niam chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
A very impressive 31 mins!They are both so dead on-you've left me wishing for more.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very, very good story. But I really feel unsatisfied. I want to know why he was so opposed to her teaching. Any possibility of more?
e chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
i would love to see where this would head. you write well, please do keep us all updated about when you write, maybe a bit more on this?

xoxo

...me...
droxy chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
damn brilliant for 31 minutes, including editing I assume.

Wish there was more, I really liked HG's barbs back at SS.

Nicely written and characterized. But I can't helop feeling wanting to read more!
ReeraTheRed chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow - 30 minutes - I'm impressed. Intelligently written, very good dialogue. And the bit with the letter opener was great.