Reviews for To Live To Suffer
I love your writing style. You did an amazing job!
I loved it. It was amazing
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
The way you described his injuries made my heart hurt. Very good writing.
rookblonkorules chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Oh wow, this was so amazing. I wanted to cry so many times and I don't know why I didn't. It was soooo sad. And the explanation for what happened made perfect sense. It was tragic and I think I was expecting something worse, but, I mean, wow, you really did a great job. You should keep writing. You're great.
ShamrockClover chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow, you totally have me :D
Ladie in Lace chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Ahhh great ending X3
Ladie in Lace chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hehehe I was searching for something angsty about Kurt. And here it is! This is better than all that kurtty fluff I saw.
MaybeRun chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
you NEVER remove an implanted object without material to staunch bleeding! D8 Lolz, now that I'm done bein annoyin' an bitchy, I shall leave you to write in peace. (: Poor blue... ).:
Starlit Skyline chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
This was an amazing story to read, I really liked it.
Cat Marvelle chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
This is brilliant!

Well Done!
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
U bet u did! Awesome!
YAY Productions chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
i read all the chapters, and i thoroughly enjoyed them. i love reading/writing about angsty kurt (idky) and this was very well written. thank u!
Lyneel chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
great story :) a little tragic and uplifting at the same time. I like that you gave Kurt's condition so much attention, but still not TOO much - it was in the perfect balance, letting readers reach conclusions by themselves, letting them feel symphathy and worry rather than feel overloaded with drama.

I also like the lighter tone at the ending. Though the very end seemed a little sudden to me. Still, everything what needed to be answered was, so the story felt complete :)
Kakurosu chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
this whole fic was almost too cruel to read... poor Kurt *wheeps*
MegaOtaku777 chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Oh my gosh. This story is amazing! I stayed up until about midnight for a couple nights in a row reading this. :) I absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough of it! Great job! And I want to know where I can get one of those cigarette lighters. :)