Reviews for Devil's Love
Kidiu chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this, so I hope you continue some day!
Green121 chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
i really like this story XD

i cant wait for your next update .
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Please update this is really good and I want to read more.
yami chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Your characterization is amazing, and I simply love the interaction between Carl and Dracula. It's believable and well written. Nevermind the fact that Dracula/Carl is my secret OTP.
draculamomma chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
Nicely written and overall great plot! This is a very entertaining and suspenseful story! I am so glad you have tried a Carl and Dracula pairing! :) Most Van Helsing fanfics are actually not related much to the Van Helsing movie at all, especially the ones where Dracula is long dead, and in the present times, young teenagers are vampire hunters and go looking for Dracula. No, those types of stories bore me. I like stories like this one that keep to the same characters and have their original tales to tell. Very well done, UPDATE SOON! Your new loyal fan: Draculamomma. P.S. LOL the PEN NAME! :D
Pummelmusss chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
OH COME ON!

Thats unfair, writing such an amazing fanfiction that i can hardly stop reading and then there is still no ending to it...

...

i think im gona go cry in a corner (sniffle)

Nah just kidding XD

Its is really an amazing fanfic, i love the way Carl acts and thinks, good job
Raven Black chapter 14 . 4/14/2008
i'm loving the story! The interactions between Dracula and Carl are wonderful. I'm hoping there will be more.
Raphe1 chapter 14 . 2/1/2008
Still hoping you will finish this . . . Please?
traci chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Please continue
Waruitenshi chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
That was really exciting and well writen! I can't wait for the rest or at least another chapter heh. I wish there were more stories or Van and Dracula though... I think they make a good couple. _ Keep up the wicked work.
Nevertickleasleepingdragon chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
very good chapter though I wish it had been more about Carl and Dracula...oh well it was still good. _
LightNeverFades chapter 14 . 3/30/2006
This was SUPREMELY wonderful! xD You must continue, it was absolutely brilliant! X3

~Elwyndra
LightNeverFades chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
AW-OWE! Please continue continue CONTINUE! w I LOVE IT! o
nevertickleasleepingdragon chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Sque! I'm So HAPPY! I was having a really bad day, what with all the stupid reports for school, and this made me feel so much better. It was good (and you had me all worried something bad might happen too. I'm very relieved). Now if only the chapter wasn't so short. But I shouldn't complain cause you did update and that is very good. So I shall say thank you for updating, keep up the good work, and I shall be eagerly awaiting the new chapter. Try to get it up soon!
Rox chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
*pout* please continue the fic Ü! i love Dracula's image there! i really had no idea that someone could capture Dracula's true essence in writing!

I admire you!