Reviews for Mishief in Lyoko
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Cant wait for the next chapter. And I think Yume is Yumi. And Ailita is Aelita. No offense or anything.
FlIpsiMplicit chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey your fic is getting really good anyways thanks for review on my story "Donuts, Bagels, and a Whole lot of Nonsense." i decided to continue so thanks! keep up the great work!
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the delay, it's just that I am on vacation so I will not continue the story untill I get back home. I do have some pretty good plans coming up, though.
Turok 2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Is that it? You haven't updated in over a month! I love the story! Hurry up and finish it!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
This is from France, and just to let you know, I love the idea of having Rei use using Kanna's mirror. It can become reall cool, but what if they all needed to go in at the same time. I also saw the last two episodes, and I totally agree with you, and you know what? That was the end of the season, which means we probably have to wait a year and a half until they start with another season, while France already has it.
S. Sting chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Since when is Code Lyoko taken place in the states if it was I could tell from watching. can't wait till next chapter.
AnnieHalcock chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
I think their names are Millie (Or Lily) and Tamia
brainof7 chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
hey, im with you when you say that the last two episodes were wrong. you should continue your story, its wrong not to. wheres the mischief in lyoko then, and how do they stop the zana controlled teacher?
Son of Xana chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This is sounding very good so far, but the main reason I'm reviewing is to make an apology. My story (Shadow of the Eye) will play out much like the summary of your story says yours will, but I read yours two days after planning out mine. I'm NOT copying you! Any similarities are coincidental. Again, your story is really good.
Raging Raion chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Yes. I like. And why would I laugh? It's not my style and I think for your first time... it was rather good. You ARE gonna add more, right? I'd like to see more of "Rei", you know? ... The dog's name is Kiwi? Thank you! I've been wondering what the dog's name is ever since I started my fic. The episdoes I taped didn't mention it, so thanks. I know now and it will help me in the future.- UPDATE, okay? I wanna read more!