Reviews for How to tell you I love you
you should write a one shot on how Cecilia found out Ella was Lela! i would love to read that! i love this story!
BigLittleKat chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
This story is wonderful, but you failed to mention Ella retrieving her necklace, and Mandy working with them. Do tell!
Allegra120 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Wow ir fanfic is awesome
Lauren chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I love Ettime! She's adorable! I don't know what you should do for the next chapter, though. You could either write more on Char's stay in the inn and his journey home, or you could sort of glaze over that part and move on to the balls. Good luck choosing and please update as soon as possible!
Lauren chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! Loved it!
princesskristi1998 chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
I love this. I love hearing Char finding out Lela was Ella. I was OMG reading about Cecilia knowing of it, but wondering if it was true; which it was. I can see the action by imagination, and because (the way you and others have Ella describe Char and everything), I feel in love with him too and feel like I'm Ella, but I know I'm not.

In my own heart, I can feel the love she has for Char. If the story was true and fairies were real, being Ella and dancing with Char would be amazing, but I feel if I was Ella and was dancing with Char, I'd feel like "I wish I can tell him". I'm serious-

Please write more. I'd be happy to read the beginning to the mid-section. I wish I had a friend like Areida. I wish I had a friend that (LOL) bought for me the book Ella Enchanted and sent it to me, without caring whether I gave her my address.

This is better than the person who wrote the 41 chapters, because of the ending.
lightsofkeziah chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Read this story from start to finish and loved it. I know its been years but you had seemed so adamant about updating. I hope you're alright and would love it if you revisited this, if only for nostalgia. -keziah
anonymous chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
This story is really good. You are a wonderful author, and I encourage you to keep up the good work! I'm going to keep looking for this story, and I hope it will continue to be as entertaining as it has proved so far. I think some of the ideas that you put into this story are really good. But are you going to add more about Ella's father, stepmother, and stepsisters? I'd like to hear your interpretation of those characters lives as Ella's goes on, as well as her father's reunion with the other's after the wedding takes place. But if that doesn't work into your plans for this story, I'll still continue to read your work, as its one of the best that I've read so far on fanfiction. You have a real talent for writing and I hope you don't stop any time soon!
LittleMissFallenAngel chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Ohh I love it! Its so sweet! :) You are a really wonderful writer!
LittleMissFallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cool Very sweet
Cinereal chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
ggggggggggggg chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
i love how you added a ton of other little things into the story, not just sticking to the original. and i love the ending. hysterical!
timme chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
goodness cecilia is a brat. maybe when someone is hurting she should give them a little leeway and not berate them for acting on their pain. spoiled selfish child.
OtterPotter chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
Update soon! I love it its so sweet!
OtterPotter chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Very good and sweet and cute.