Reviews for The Habit
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
AWE! SUPER AWESOME!
BooBoo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
don't worry I have the same habbit of goin' into my baby sister's room to mack sure she is safe. guss ti's a big sister thang.
Illadaran chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow I thought it was just me anything that even looks remotely like chuckie gives me the creeps I think it had to do with the fact that I had a box full of barbies tht other people messed up that probably hate me and some mean girls in my class once convinced me he was real
great chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is an EXCELLENT story. I really feel as though it is from Jazz's point of view. I think the whole story fit together, but I kept hoping that the story would be, like, 12 pages or something, that I would WANT to read. Which I would, of course, because it had me hooked!
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Okay...so I've seen this...well, everywhere. I finally decided to check it out and I LOVE it. _ Aw, the feelings of a big sister. I know them by heart! Good stuff!

Love the foreshadowing at the end.

-Dizgirl
177624601 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very bittersweet. I love it.
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I love the movie "Laberinth" ! I'm guessing you share your opinion on the movie with Jazz's, but I just wanted to say that... hem hem. Anyways, really great story!
living on chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was cool, I used to do that too.
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Aww~ That was a great story. I should go through the last pages more often. There aren't enough Jazz stories. Really, there aren't. Bravo!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Ha, I kinda know how Jazz feels. I'm oldest and I'm used to 'taking care' of my little sisters, but I make them my unwilling slaves! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -cough- yes then. Goos fic.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
...

I can totally relate.

I am the older sister, by three years, and three days. I dont have a habit like jazz does, but I know the feeling of responsability Oh-so-well. Specailly since mom passed away.

Ah well

Tis the insane life of a fourteen year old.

Adios.
Krin chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nicely done fic! I really enjoyed this little peek inside Jazz's head. It's got just the right tone to lead into the series, especially the part where she finds out (that's where I thought the fic would end, but it's much better this way). Noting her psychology books and using her analytical POV were both great touches.
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aw

me likey.

im too bord to usse proper english.

ttfn
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This was pretty and realistic. Big sister syndrome is awesome. This is going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
awesome fanfic this is going in my favs, please keep up the good work