Reviews for Uindo Bensha
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Not another fucking piece of shit story. Janghoon isnot a chuunin. No way tsunade wouldve let him. Hes a fake! Just like slutty setsuko! I wanted to see who won the chuunin exams! Fuck the rest!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Oh and btw retard. Narutos father is minato namikaze. His mother is kushina uzumaki. She was NOT fucking adopted you filth! Fuck yourself fucker and stop trying to change it!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Naruto better have won. You are shit at writing fights. Hinata would not have gone down that quickly you retarded little shit!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
Oh and lee also wouldve won as in the REAL anime neji didnt know about lees ultimate technique! Stupid fucker!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
What a bunch of bullshit ur turning this into. Jangshit wouldnt pass without fighting and winning. Robin would NEVER have won against kankuro. Hes awesome! Tenten wouldnt win at all! Youd better have naruto win against that shithead at least! This is getting really shit now. Youre pathetic!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Setsuko and robin are stupid little sluts who seem to take pride in calling themselves the stupid names of killers! And stupid slutty setsuko almost killing her students. No teacher is like that in konoha! Setsukos a slut. Oh and kakashis team DID have teamwork so fuck you you stupid little fucker! And asumas team is team 10! Not 8 stupid fucker! If i was naruto id have punched her. Shes a shit person!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
What the fuck?! Team 8 does NOT need anyone. Especially a deranged bitch! Team 8 is kiba, shino and hinata with kurenai sensei. Theyre fine like that!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Man im hating all these stupid new characters! Setsuko slut was bad enough but the rest? Like that stupid robin slut! Neji and gaaras characters were changed by fighting naruto. Not some random oc slut! So fuck off. Oh and sasukes a traitor! Neji and gaara are cool before and after tge shithead uchiha mission!
femalesupersaiyan5 chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
this is the best story i have ever read from the naruto genre. In my personal book of my fave fanfictions yours ties for first place with tales from the house of the moon from the inuyasha genre. your talent with writing has impressed me greatly and i've only read the first three chapters. I encourage you to continue writing stories of this caliber. I look forward to any stories that you plan to write in the future.
Plastic Emotion chapter 25 . 11/6/2005
Ha read two of your stories in one day. ;; very time consuming, but that's how dedicated I am to your stories. Wonderful. And I'm going to read more.

-TSSC
Morissa chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
i don't understand this chapter...what are setsuko doing on mount celia?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
I'm sorry Setsuko thought she had to leave, but Naruto beat Sasuke and seems to have proven he can take care of himself. How come she didn't stay to congragulate Naruto on his victory or see the end of the tournament at least?
JapanAnimeGirl chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
THAT WAS SO COL!

The prologue got me even MORE iterested!

Update soon!

Ja ne. V
JapanAnimeGirl chapter 24 . 10/18/2004
sugoi! sugoi sugoi sugoi sugoi!

pwahaha, this is so cool... bad for sasuke though..the match isn't in favor of him. ;

ja ne. V
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 10/17/2004
Awesome fight between Sauske and Naruto, but Neji needs another ass kicking from Naruto or Robin to knock him off his high horse.