Reviews for A Forgotten Past
dela490 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Hello. It's a quite a great story so update soon
Sonzai Taz chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
plz update soon, great start!
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
wow! this fic is incredible. please update soon, i really want to know what is going to happen next!
Sammy chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
The Story is Wonderful, it really keeps me interested! I hope you continue the story soon.
Princess of Angels chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
MAN! That was so sad of what happen to Botan's past self. I mean that of my mother had died I will be sad as

botan's past self,Haruko.I hope that Kurama & the others will save botan before it to late to save her
Soramon chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Didn't Kurama tell those two to stay with Botan till he gets back from Koenma's place? I swear, Yusuke and Kuwabara have some nearves. And what's up with Hkitsu? I wonder if her knows something about Botan that the others don't know yet. Poor Kurama. He's so worried about Botan. How will he react when Koenma finshes telling him about Botan's past? Can't wait till you update. Oh...story is hot by the way.
Garnet111 chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
OMG WHAT HAPPENs? please update. i love this story and mucst know what happens. SO PLEASE u just cant leave it like tghis. K&B FOREVER!
Jess-chan of the Nya Nya Neko chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
WOW! I love this story! I absolutely love it! You are so good at writting! I wish I could write like you! Update soon! I can't wait for the next chapie! Peace! :D
Cristina Gomez chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
This chapter is so sad, but please wrire more this just keeps getting more and more interesting. Please write some more KB fluff and I love this story.
Kudachi chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
hm I got a bad feeling about Hikitsu, like he was there or somethin. Flashback was hot. I know its ackward to say because you got Botan's (or should I say Haruko's) mother dead. That even got Hiei quiet. After hearing what Haruko said about demons, I think Hiei should leave the temple early.
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
Well Botan's past is rather sad isn't it? Hmm... I wonder what Hikitsu's deal is? Guess I'll have to wait to find out huh? Oh well, I can wait. I'm a patient person, just don't make me wait too long because I want to know more about Botan's past, yes ideedy I do!

JD
Lady Mazikeen chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
I like it. write more soon, i wanna know what happens next.
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
This was a great chapter!

I loved it but I hated that Botan's mother died when she was so young.

Oh I see now why Botan wanted to eraser her memorie they are so sad.

Well I know this is mostlikly going to get worse for Botan but I really feel sorry for her to have her mother killed in front of her gets me a lot.

Now I am wondering what else is going to happen in Botan's past and if her father will be killed like her mother.

Well that is all from me I am truly sorry that I did not review 7your last chapter I was in Wisconsin to vist my aunt.

I hope you will be updating this story soon its so good no Great!

I am sort of disapointed that there was no Kurama and Botan fluff going on right now but I hope that there will be some in you upcoming chapters.

So till next chapter which I hope will be very soon...

Bye!

Botan and Kurama lover
Lady Mazikeen chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
This is great. please write more soon. i want to know about her past. :D . keep it up!
angel-skie chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
wow...this fic is really really really good. I hope I can heart from it soon! )