Reviews for Sanity Snapped
Dragoncat chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I know the story is an oldie, but it's also a goodie. You also have it in DeviantART. It's a favourite of mine there, and it's a favourite here as well.

Keep on Writing!
BamfIsAwesome chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I love this, it's tragic yet beautiful, and I love... everything about it.

Magnificent. Thank you for writing it.

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Schiff Thomas chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Well, it looks like Logan's program is working. Kurt is better and is starting to remember, even if it is in a childish way! I can hardly wait to see Fuzzy Elf's reaction to seeing Kitty again! That should be good.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Scott, why do you have to be such a pain? Logan was and is one of Kurts closest friends! And Kitty and Rachel would not have left him in this hospital if something was not seriously wrong. The next time you make a snide remark about Kurt in Logan's presence, you'll be lucky to get off with just a broken nose! He may just break a arm or leg or something else!
Freya chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
*sniffles, bawls* That's it, you've done it, again! You've gone and made me cry! I've been following your work for quite some time, and it's obvious you're really coming into your own as a writer. This piece is tender and sweet, with enough of an edge to keep us angst-lovers hoping for more. Will Kurt fully come back? Will he recognise the connection between Logan and Wolverine? Like any good tale, you leave us guessing, hoping for more, but blissful and content with what we've been given.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I never realized just how much Excalibur meant to Kurt until this story. Seeing Kitty, Rachel and the others dead would destroy anyones mind.