Reviews for Snowblind
This is perfection.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Cute
Amanda M chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Swoony, squishy, heart-melty, sexy-sizzly brilliance. Excellent mis-en-scene excellent characterization excellent naked hobbitry one of the best Sam/Frodo pieces I've come across.
msant004 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that was so adorable! _
Lindzeh chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow. That's- that's all I can say: Wow.

That is quite possibly the best Frodo/Sam fanfiction I've ever read.
Waves-Sama chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
So cute! I like.
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
AW! This is so good! I love your style of writing, very good. aw Frodo and Sam are so cute! I love the way you developed their relationship, :) Great story! :)
neo-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
aw :) SO ADORABLE! completely, totally in love with this fic!
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
::happy squeal:: You're back, and thank heavens, too! I absolutely, positively, *adored* this little Shire jaunt, it was...was...well, I'm at a loss for the exact word. But it was fantastically well written, humourous, and very...nice to read. ::devilish grin::
I believe I've said it once; I'll say it again. You, my dear, have a knack for writing Tolkien style. All of the charm that he managed to instill in his books you put into your fanfiction. Its always a treat to read your stories.
::flounces off happily::
GamgeeFest chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Another wonderful story. You never disappoint. I love the style you wrote this in, reminds me of those movies where someone sits down and starts talking about the story and then it just sort of fades into it. Your Frodo and Sam are so cute together. And I love that Frodo's so playful in the morning, teasing poor Sam. :) I think this is your first fluff fic. Hooray for fluff!
smc1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wonderful story! Very well written. I esp.
LOVE the part: "Who ordered this?"
I could just see that! LOL!
Lowri Brandybuck chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
That was great, very well written!
sukee chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Yay - I'm first, I think. VERY, VERY nice story! Well done.