Reviews for The Foundation of Tarnished Gold
Shattered Peices chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is amazing, but why is everything underlined?
Revertigo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was really good, I almost cried. This is one of the best Harry fanfics on the site.
Scarlet Child chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
i know im about 2 years too late, but i thought i'd point that i love this (:

thankyou for the fish.
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was so sad, and what you said at the end was true too. I feel in love with this story, I think it's the hest Harry fic on this site.

How come you have undated to it? I loved it too much not to see it updated.
YLJedi chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Ahh, that was so sad. Great writing though. This is the first Spiderman fic I've ever read. I've never seen Spiderman or read the comics, but this summer I did go see Spiderman 2. And it was good! I was pleasantly surprised. And I too liked the character of Harry Osborn. This story was a great way to show Harry's inner struggles.

Your last statement was all too true. Danny will never forget that day. His entire life will replay that one moment when the one person who ever stood up for him, walked away. So sad, but great writing. A great story to start off Spiderman fanfics!
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*claps* Bravo. This fantastic. Harry Osborn is such a complex character... and his relationship with his dad is just as equally complex. You got it perfectly. Harry is such a dark, angsty character... He's definitely my favorite. Speaking of favorites, this is going on my favs list. Great job.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is very interesting, what a deep ten year old boy! I can't wait to read more!
Tin Heart chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
This was a beautiful story. You gave a real and touching insight into Harry's character, and how his need for his father’s approval has affected his morals. I can see the beginning of the second Green Goblin in here. My only regret is I'm not familiar with the comics, and thus don't know who Danny Dearman will turn out to be.

Really great story, keep it up!
laela j. williams chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow! I really enjoyed it! I believe you should do a 'sequal of stories' just on Edumand. I would personaly like to go back into his earlier years as a child.