Reviews for A Freakish Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Ah, this is only as far as it goes? This is really good. I wish you hadn't abandoned it.
Mikure chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
I know that there is no hope for future life for this fic, but that has not stopped me from congratulating you on such a wonderful work. Of course, it's such a pity that a great story like this one has been inactive, or pretty much discontinued.
tomboy 26 chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
This story is absolutely hilarious ... its a pity it hasn't been updated in a while. I love the whole Ranma/Akane relationship .. those two are soo complicated. But if they weren't I don't think we'd love them as much as we do.
IDreamInWords chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
Ok, so I remeber you saying that you were having a lot of fun with this, and that you were DEFINITELY going to drag this one out...

so pls, I am BEGGING you...pls, drag this out to its finish, even if it's a freakish 40 chapter long, as long as you keep writing, i am ready to keep reading...and this one's really got a LOT of twists and plot...

good writers like you should definitely not just fade out of the scene witout a word...pls pls pls pls pleaasee UPDATE al your fics...specially, Ranma Amazon, and Freakish Fairy Tale...waiting eagerly...thx a lot!
Rio Grande chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
wow... i love this story! it's been a while since you updated, but it's so well written and clever and the dynamic between Ranma and Akane is so much fun - one of the best fics ever, by the way - please think about finishing it!

also - Nabiki... harsh. she's been raped like, a bazillion times.
dynast chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
wohoo! you're back!
Lady Mokodane chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
What a kickass story, love it and can't wait for the next one.
Nowanda chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
Ah, okay. Well, now that Nabiki has caught up with Ukyo, and Kasumi and Dr. Tofu have met with Ryouga, will Akane and Ranma come back into the story?
Nowanda chapter 12 . 7/21/2005
So.. Since Ryouga goes away, does that mean this part of the story is over? What happens to Akane and Ranma? Do they get married? I'm confused!
Nowanda chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
Oh dear.. Akane.. Ranma will stop the wedding, right? Right?
Nowanda chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
Oh dear, that freak pervert and the old ghoul will crash the wedding, Ranma will show up, Ryouga will be exposed.. normal chaos for the Nerima Wrecking Crew... Well, I would have reviewed again sooner, but I just kinda wanted to get to the next chapter. I'm off!
Nowanda chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Oh, I really wish that Ranma would hurry up and reveal himself.. *Sighs* But it was sweet of him, saving Akane like that..
Nowanda chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
EEK! RYOUGA. IS. NAKED. IN. A. FREAKING. STEWPOT. I would REALLY not eat anything from that pot.. *shudders* No matter how awesome Ryouga is.. Wait.. Naked.. Ryouga.. _. Damn, lmao, you are yet another master of comedy.. vV
Nowanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
um.. Lovely? It was a hoot, though.
deepali chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
ukyou's and nabiki's meeting was so ...exiting! although i wish they met in better circumstances; i.e., as nabiki was getting what she deserved. but i have to know, who is becafica? is that ukyou's father?