Reviews for I'd Do Anything For You
Brazilianangelz chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
wow i love it!

can't wait to read what's going to happen :P
Azera-v chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Don't be forgeting this story now please, update it soon!
aserene chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
o i love it! I'm glad Xena and Ares are working together but i don't want Xena to go evil! Please update soon!
SamDeanLove chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
AlisonandEmilyLOVE chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
I loved your story and hope you update soon, I really like to know what happens to Xena, Gabrielle, Eve, and Ares. Please update soon.
Ares War Kid chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
great chapter keep up the writing. update soon
goddessa39 chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Cool. I just LOVE Xena/Ares. Don't you? Continue please.
ShinobiXHunter chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
Hey! You did a awsome job on your story! I read all six chapters! You better write morebecause your story was good and very intresting! Well i put you on my favorties so hurry and finish! I'll be checking on this! Bye Bye! For now... untill next time.
Ares War Kid chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
that was a well cool chapter please update soon
gabxena21 chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Love is story keep it coming!
Brooke chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
i love the story so far, u should finish it...even if Xena is over im still a fan and im friends with 5 more Xenites so im sure there must still be tons of fans out there just waiting to read the rest
Lashandra chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
WOHOO GO XENA! Though I must say I found her a little out of character in this chapter, just in one place though. When she kisses him and say's, i'm sorry and then runs off. That's not like Xena at all. Xena would kiss him and then just walk away... But never apologize and never run off. Other then that though I could see her saying just about everything she said and doing everything she did. Good job, i want an update quicker this time doll!
Cheetah Princess chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
col! update again soon please!

Ps. I hope Xena and Ares get together! they make such a good couple.
Aislinn-Nicole chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
Hey gurl,

I really like the way your going with this storym but I would also like to know what time frame we're talking about. I love Xena/Ares so keep up the good work! Oh, and you might check so of your grammar too, it was a little confusing at times, okay! Thanks for the story, keep writing!
shastalily chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
I'm liking this a lot. Thanks for continuing.