Reviews for Pomegranate
Holy shit chapter 1 . 10/19
This is the best crap I have ever read
19TiGeR19 chapter 16 . 3/27
loved it!D
Born in 20th Century chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I've been searching for a Briseis/Achilles fanfic like this one ever since I heard of their tale, thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully written, brilliant fic! I'd love to read more of your writing, and am really glad that this wasn't just a oneshot haha! It's far more enjoyable to read a longer fic like this one, thanks again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I honestly come back and read this a least once a year.
Born in 20th Century chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Thanks for sharing this, hope to read more of your writing soon!
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
I re-watched the movie just recently and loved Briseis and Achilles so much. I think This is one of the best fics about the pair, read the whole story in one sitting haha. I love your writing style, the play of words and the emotions of the characters are all blended perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
M chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Wow, this is fantastic! Great work :)
Greaser's Palace chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
you're a very talented writer, and your writing has a rhythm similar to folklore almost...thank you for writing this beautiful story!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Well I am STUNNED. You have a gift, truly.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Oh wow. I love how you've let this all unfold.
ChrissyKat chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
This is still, hands down one of my favorite Troy stories. Every now and than I come back to read it and it always manages to pull me in.
neverland300690 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. I love both of your portrayals of the characters, especially how you managed to keep them so tru to themselves, their flaws (and you developed Briseis very nicely, so that she'd get to have flaws and be her own person with her own adventures to tell) and lovelier sides. I loved how you Achilles was fierce and how he could also be gentle without coming away from his warrior nature. It fit really well. I adored that part about him and Briseis talking about power and all the power he coudl give her. It sounded so much like something a fighter like him would say and it really did it for me.
And the leggent of persephone, the way you used that here... that was just,... wow. even if you'd kept this as a one shot it would be wonderful, but im ever so glad that you did not. I enjoyed every moment of this story (oh, i almost forgot, the dream Briseis had about Achilles had me really mushy for a moment, i was so touched by her pain and by the acuteness with whish she felt her loss at the last moment, when seh was uncontious)
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Really cool story! I love how you integrated the Iliad and the Aenid. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Xxnolongerinusexx chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I liked this BrisAchill is awesome specially the smexy warrior.