Reviews for Pomegranate
Wonderful story.
Jessssssssss chapter 1 . 5/1
I love this.
cshen.julienne chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
I love it! Brilliant story, and good narration. I've always hoped that in the story Achilles got to leave. Finally you wrote about it Thank you
Tlyna52 chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
Loved this story, great characterizations. As for strict Homer fans well, fanfic is written to correct what the author deems as errors on the part of the original writers so they can fo fly a kite. Personally I love it when someone saves my favorites. LOL!
Holy shit chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This is the best crap I have ever read
19TiGeR19 chapter 16 . 3/27/2017
loved it!D
Born in 20th Century chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I've been searching for a Briseis/Achilles fanfic like this one ever since I heard of their tale, thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully written, brilliant fic! I'd love to read more of your writing, and am really glad that this wasn't just a oneshot haha! It's far more enjoyable to read a longer fic like this one, thanks again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I honestly come back and read this a least once a year.
Born in 20th Century chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Thanks for sharing this, hope to read more of your writing soon!
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
I re-watched the movie just recently and loved Briseis and Achilles so much. I think This is one of the best fics about the pair, read the whole story in one sitting haha. I love your writing style, the play of words and the emotions of the characters are all blended perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
M chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Wow, this is fantastic! Great work :)