Reviews for Dimensional Travels
Enci897 chapter 8 . 3/3
Good story, i like it
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I know this story is old, but how about you make a chapter where X has gotten another one of those transporters from Doctor Cain and ends up in the same dimension as Zero, and misunderstandings happen XD
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Ah! I've got it! This reminds me of Tsubasa Chronicles. I'd figured it out a few chapters ago, but never really got around to reviewing. I love that the main character is Zero, cuz he's just that cool. ;) When are you going to update? Soon, I hope!
Blue Bragon chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Great story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
nice story
Gamer chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
hm... next time, try making the footnotes into sentences in the story.
Waves Of Eternal Doom chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
keep it going really good story so far. who knows where Zero will end up next lol. anyways please update as soon as possible
K. Pepper chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
Another fine update! Zero trashing a demon; a very nice touch. I think your writing is improving. I think putting Zero into the CardCaptors’ universe was a great idea. All kinds of interesting things you can do there! I can’t wait to see where you take him next. (Alien Vs Predator! Now THAT would be interesting!) What would that be? Zero vs Alien vs Predator? Eh, whatever. That’s just me running my mouth. Hey, glad to see that you didn’t disappear. I was just starting to wonder if you were going to update again! Anyway, keep writing! You’re getting really good.
windwingxs chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Mwahahah! Zero and Sakura make a good team. I've been waiting for you to update for some time... So thanks for finally doing it! _

-windwingxs
windwingxs chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
Interesting! I never thought I'd see Zero in CCS, but it could work if you do it right. Update soon!
K. Pepper chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Don't worry about your "lack of action" in this chapter. That certainly doesn't mean it's not interesting. And I am eternally grateful that you stuck in the Resident Evil universe, even if it was only for a short time. That's what I wanted to see; Zero idly torching zombies. Keep it up, and I'll keep reading.
K. Pepper chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Another interesting installment. I enjoyed the fight between Zero and dinobot. I, for one, know how fun- and hard- a fight scene can be to write. Keep up the good work.
atomcrossex chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Nice fic. :D Some of the choices of universe seem odd, though. :D Which one are you picking next?

Pls update more often too.
windwingxs chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
This is great! For the next one, maybe a little Gundam? Nah, I can't see Zero taking out Zakus in his condition. Still, update soon!

-windwingxs