Reviews for Family business
minipower chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
hey,you haven't updated since 2004! ah come on! please update! ...good story
minipower chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
AWESOME! ok this story rocks! its the 1st cybersix story i read and i love it!,i think theres a next chapter so i'll go read it now bye!
minipower chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow,poor cybersix! this story is good!
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
It's good!
Trin-rin chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Oh, yay, I finally had time to read this! yay! but isn't "hose" spelled Jose, I know someone with that name, and it's spelled that way. this is really, really good, please put the other chapters up soon! and I like Shock2 and Flame3! XD
PenName Valid chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
ironronan357 chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
first, your pretty funny when it comes to author notes. second, your a good author with a good idea, so don't wory! I can't wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
ironronan357 chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
they're good; I hope they get out okay, and please let them learn the truth about their parents. update soon please!
ironronan357 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
what happens to the twins? will their parents find them? will Lucas and Cyber 6 get married? update soon please!
Baka-Karu chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Intresting story, but are you going to make more chapters?
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hmm.. twins, huh? Well, somebody has been busy... (excuse my mind here)

Just a suggestion, but the first paragraph was a bit hard on the eyes considering the alternating dialogue, try having a separate line for each speaker and whatnot.

As for the story, I'm interested on how this will go, especially on how Michael and Thora perceieve life through their eyes. Please continue.

Dragon Faere
Trin-rin chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Oh wow! It's great! I hope you write a continuation!