Reviews for The Right Kind Of Wrong
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
i love romy!
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was a good story! I could totally see it being played out into a chap fic though. I think you did a good job of exploring the problems those two often have in their relationship (not just that he's her teacher, but the underlying issues) and the tension that causes. I found it hard to picture Xavier going through Remy's mind just to prove something to everyone, instead of using his discretion (something I think he's known for), but that could just be me nit-picking...so ignore that comment lol. All in all, this was a great, quick ROMY song-fic-thanks for writing it the way you did-the story was quite cute in a non-sugarcoated way. I see that you've written TONS of other stories, so I look forward to reading those as well!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
awww really awesome fan fic
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great work.
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
love it love it love it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Squee! Too cute! Great story.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This is such a great couple.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I'm a big fan Of X-Men Evolution, and I think this is the direction it would have gone for Remy and Rogue if the show would have continued. I loved this story. Doing a sequel would be great. I actually read this story a month ago but didn't write a review. I don't know why, because this story really touched me. I especially liked the dialog where Remy was talking about trying to fit in with the older students, but they just weren't accepting of him. Hope you write many more. Great job!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Fun.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww! That was so cute! Great job.
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aw. This was cute! I really liked it. Good job!

-SkyRogue
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow that was awesome!never read a fic in wich their love is so strong! (i know sounds sappy, cheesy and ald that stuff but its true) damn you're good! _
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This is a really cute story : ] Congrats!
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Aww, that was really sweet!

Well done m'luv,