Reviews for Breaking Boundaries
Angel SilverWinter chapter 13 . 2/12
Great story
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Her gather sounds horrible, bit I really want to know what everyone says and where of turns onto a large argument...
LOU Xx
Holstiener chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
OMG! This story is soooooo good! And you wrote it so nicely! Please update soon!
Comrade Claus chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is good (reminds me of a Mad TV spoof of family feud where Cold Mountain faces the Fellowship of the ring. Legolas is played by a woman (richard Kahrn, flirts w/ him, when told the elf is a guy, he jokes that he could turn gay real quick, at which point the huge orc on the team gives him a weird look! LOL)
shinigami109 chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
o i hope the her dad dies. he's such a jerk! plz update soon!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 13 . 5/13/2006
aw...I wanna kill larwens dad..*holds up huge blood stained hammer* he shall face my wrath with my hammer of doom and pain:3 PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
Slytherin4harry chapter 13 . 3/5/2006
you have to update this story i am so in love with it and nervous about what is to happen next

Slytherin4harry
foreverspinning chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
this fic is really great so is punishment for love i hope you update both soon
gredior chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
Oh that's good! seriously, i've been seeing such au stories lately.
JuMiKu chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Oh, poor Larwen is in deep trouble! Please don't let us wait this long again, PLEASE!
Samisahero chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
gah her dads so mean she wasnt even dressed! i hope she gets to continue on with the fellowship! update whenever you cAn.
Maze2010 chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
and here's where the crap hits the fan, but really, Thranduil isn't an evil tyrant. What would you do if duriring an evil time a group of people who had long been at odds with you where found in your lands without consent (remeber the Fellowship get yelled at for the in Rohan), had harassed your people several times, had stirred up a bunch of evil creatures, and the after your men saved them from said evil creatures, were not only increadibly rude, but refused to say why they where tresspassing in your realm. I mean the dwarves were more polite to the goblins than they were the elves! As for the treasure, the book shows that he shared with his people. Their belts or hair of something had jewls in them. But imagine a bunch of treasure was in a mountain, if someone didn't claimn it soon, a bunch of pep's would be at war over it. (it happened any way but thats beside the point because) the elven army deside to aid the people of laketown rather than go after the treasure. Thranduil even said he was relductant to start s war over gold. And he was well loved by his people he is said to be the most beloved king of Mirkwood, and at the battle of five armies even Bilbo decided to stand and fight beside Thanduil. After it was all over, all thanduil got was some jewles (rubies I belive) form BILBO as repayment for the food Bilbo stole, and when Bilbo admited to the theivery the King didn't throw him in a dungon, he made a joke! The King of Mirkwood isn't evil, he is a strong King for a people under seige by darkness, he has two be unlike Rivendale, Lorien, or the Grey Haven, he has no magic ring to protect his people, all he has are HIS PEOPLE, and some woodelven magic! this is not a flame, sorry if it sems like one. Lets get this strait, I love your story, but I also love Thranduil, he was possibly one of the best rulers that Tolkien created, his was the only throne that didn't change rulers during the war (ecept mabey the havens) please be nice to him!
alibi girl chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
wow... very nice chatper, hope the next one comes soon.
Lady Lestat chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
As always, a great chapter. Men are such sexist pigs, lol! I hope Larwen can get her own back on them soon, can't wait for more. Update quickly!

Lady Lestat

x
Gabriel chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
Hello. I like your story a lot. It's the first one I read like it.

Also I read that awful review by that frog bastard Kermit. He is an asshole, a lot of people go off the moives because they can't find the time to read them or something like that. He is merelly a stuck up fool with no respect for anyone. May he rot in Hell.

Please don't listen to fools like him. They know nothing and have little self esteem.

Keep up the good work,

Arch Angel Gabriel

PS the only thing you may need to work on is grammer and spelling but you're a lot better then some people, because it's easy to see what you meant.

PSS Have you seen episode 3 of Star Wars? They don't show what happend to Bant and that made me sad. T_T