Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
The Riddler knows! He he. I can't wait to see how that changes Eddie's relationships to people. And, I also can't wait to see how Bruce's and Selina's relationship is going to change... I'll get there eventually.
t wrecks chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
the best,of them all.
t wrecks chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
I think this is my favorite of all the stories, where Eddie finds out.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
Jeez, if I spent as much time reading the book that I've been trying to finish as I do reading all of these CatTales, I'm sure I would have finished it practically 5 times by now. xD It's all worth it though.

I absolutely love Greg Brady. He just seems like that nice guy that everyone comes across now and then and just down to earth. Which is funny seeing his line of business and just the fact that he used to work for the Joker. Not to mention, a name like that is very humbling. xD

And I love your Eddie too. I thought that was so nice of him to point out that little detail over the identity issue that everyone seemed to just kind of pass over. He is a good guy, but just happens to enjoy games of the mind that often times involve crimes.
24isover chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
i liked this chapter a lot, especially the confrontation between selina and bruce-tables turned about the trust issue. nice angle. and i like how bruce goes against his secretive nature and confides in her anyway. very rational of him to think through the consequences otherwise. very nice!
24isover chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Have to commend you on writing such likeable rogues - i'm actually rooting for harvey and pammy to get back together. i like eddie. and now, i even feel a bit of sympathy for Talia and her Carly Fiorina-esque situation. I do hope she has fun with Greg.

And of course, you write the Selina/Bruce relationship so well, I've already stopped commenting about it. It's just expected. I'm wondering a bit about Bruce's conflict about marriage in general. He didnt' have those misgivings with Dick/Barbara's wedding.

One question, i was wondering if you could point me towards stories that would give me some background about what happened re the protocols at the JLA and the Prometheus incident. I would have loved to see bat/cat's interaction then.
Wispr chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Damn this was a good story... I love the depth you have given all of the characters. Your writing breaths life into them. Fantastic work!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
wow, you keep topping the earlier chapters
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
excellant
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
very good, interesting how jealous she is
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
brilliant, this one was very fun to read
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
good one
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
good one
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
good bit with Jean Paul
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This is very fun to reread.