Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Nightarcher210 chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
Cool! You incorporated the HUSH scene! Albeit in a different location and with a pretty twist, but it was still cool.
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Whew... okay, I'm breathing again. Selina's paranoia had leaked over into me and, as I said last chapter, I was freaking out. Good thing to know Greg isn't some sort of double-crosser... wait, he is, sort of. I'm a little tired and a little confused right now, but that's just because I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in several days. I'll read more tomorrow.

Toodles!
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
No. No way. No WAY! There has to be a logical explanation for all of this. You have me hyperventilating! I'm so glad that I started reading this recently, otherwise, this section might not be finished, and I wouldn't get to go ahead and read more of this. I'd tear my hair put trying to guess!
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Okay... Eddie and the demonspawn are gonna be duking it out, and he's starting to figure out the Greatest Riddle in the World. This is going to be interesting, to say the least.
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
"I had cat-powers."- that was good.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Um... I'm a little confused by the end of that chapter. But I'll go read some more (yay!) and see what happens next.

Toodles!
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
That nagging little if has gotten him in trouble before. And now he's got the added bonus of having the demonspawn trying to get back on the Wayne train. Selina is not gonna be happy when the whole story comes out. But I can't wait to see what happens next!
CalliopeMused chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Yet again, we have all sorts of interesting twists that all fit together.

Nigma wants information from Talia, Talia wants Nigma dead, Nigma's hide is saved by Brady, who Talia romances to pass the time of day- Brady also wants to keep his affiliation with Bats secret, all while Bats and Catwoman are fighting because Bats is keeping Nigma clues with a Cat-theme from her because Nigma's about to put together the pieces of information Talia gave him. All that, and I didn't even fit in Alfred, Richard, Selina, or Azrael (or Luthor- who sends a sniper after Clark Kent? Someone who won't get the job done.)

I liked Nigma best of all. Just as good as Selina and Bruce and all the background relationships, the Rogues really have a part in this series. Eddie and Selina really are friends- and Eddie would keep that over the ultimate Riddler victory. He'll just have his own new inside-riddles.

Then- Bruce smiled. Joking sarcastically and smiling? One would think there might just be a man in that batsuit- as you're proving. Eddie and Bruce are going to be very interesting, I'd guess.

Greg- have I mentioned that I adore Greg? Greg Brady had to be someone else, with a name like that, and he is. Jackelopes and 'just say no'- learning late's better than never learning at all. And- 74 years? Wow. No wonder Talia chased poor "Beloved" Brucie.

Alfred, too, the lovely man- no one but a well-trained British butler could get away with that line of talk. Who else would get that far in discussing marriage with Bats? Not even Superman did- and that lucky slob's fortunate that Bruce left him uncrippled. This story made my day- literally. When real people are irritating, it's lovely to come to fictional people who are all the more lovable.
Sylven chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Was that a Texas Roadhouse reference there in that scene between Brady and Talia? Because that just made me crave Long Island ice teas served in boots, little metal buckets of peanuts, and bread served with cinnamon butter...and if it wasn't because of the reference, then I'm just hungrier than I thought...
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
/Get used to it, Az: I’m a geek. I have geek-fun./

Gee, Azrael sounds like me - I should probably be worried about that... :)
Kazaera chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
Hmm. I thought Wands was the Air-sign and Swords was Fire.

Once again, brilliant work. Although I miss the sheer insanity of the Arkhamites, it seems to have gotten less this tale.
DC Luder chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Wow.

Excellent rendition of Eddie figuring "it" out and if not even better, how he was not tricked into keeping his secret as in Hush, but almost wanted to so as to not harm Selina.

Although I must say, the last bit with Alfred and Bruce... that would be the inch thick, extra sweet icing on top of the cake, superb!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
...Oh...i like how you ended the chapter Chris. It opens up a whole new can of plot to be used in future stories! Keep up the good work!
Dragonchic1 chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Again, you tell a wonderful story! I love the interactions between the characters and the original plots. Your pacing is well done, as is the characterzations (you make the characters come to life). Nicely done!
chris dee chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
Thank you, everybody for the great feedback! Just a reminder that, unless you leave an e-mail, I respond to questions at the message board fgothampmfrm26
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »